BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Valentina R.
Doral, FL
Hated this one... i have vitiligo on my face, so one of my eyes corner have a dark circle bigger than the other one, but instead of cover this up, i looked like a panda, and always leave my face oily! Never buying again
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
This works great for any age! I need to re-purchase because I picked a shade too dark rather than a lighter shade from my skin tone to kind of brighten up my under eyes. Still, I got the gist and it works great and provides long lasting full coverage.
Mikayla Q.
Saw so much hype for this on youtube and I had to try it myself. I feel like it doesn't cover my dark under eye circles the greatest but definitely brightens my skin and blends well!
Madelyn H.
This mabelline concealer is honestly the best one I have ever used. If you are on a budget definitely get this concealer it cost so inexpensive and its the best. Also you can find anywhere like any drugstore or even ulta. I totally recommend this product for anyone who has oily or dry skin.
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is definitely in my top 5! It's so good at canceling out dark circles, and it even helps prevent them! I have always had suppeeerrr dark circles, and this helped me out a lot!
Annabeth G.
Candy Land
Review for: Fair more...
Kinda over hyped. People say it's just as good as the tarte shape tape concealer, but I'm not sure about that. It is very good, but I have really bad dark circles and it doesn't cover them up super well. Also, you run out of the product super fast.
Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
One time in a pic I borrowed this concealer from my mom. Instantly went out and bought one of my own. Perfect for any age. And there are quite a few colors to choose from. Love it!
clara m.
Review for: Fair more...
I reach for this product over my tarte shape tape! I blend two different shades, one for cover and the other for highlight, and I'm never disappointed at the coverage of normal wear of the concealer at the end of the day. Love it! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Alma R.
Astoria
its very easy to apply. Does help with hiding imperfections, and very pigmented. Definitely long lasting and comes with a good amount of product. Very buildable and blendible. Would recommend to others who prefer a cheaper yet good quality concealer.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
Hands down the best concealer in the drugstore! I love how easy it is to apply it. It does an amazing job covering my dark circles. I also use it as a eyeshadow primer. I recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?