BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Medium more...
Very full coverage concealer, comparable to the Tarte shape tape. Stays all day and doesn't settle into fine lines or crease. I always set it with a setting powder under my eyes. Good color range and the sponge applicator on top feels good on the skin.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I just started wearing a full face of make up and after many videos I got this. I now use it daily and love it! It's buildable for sure and blends well. I use it for under eye mainly but also for the occasional blemish. I will be buying more when I run out
Alex T.
Gustine, CA
Im really happy with this product i got it at target after always passing it by i finally got it and couldn't be happier that i did i use it everyday i actually have to buy more it covers my dark circles pretty well...huh i love the sponge applicator <3
Francheska P.
I am a pale princess, I have very fair skin. Almost always my concealer shade is the lightest. And usually its either fair or porcelain. I got this in fair, and it was pink. The color was darker then my skin tone. Not only was the color wrong, but it stuck to dry spots. I use it as an eyeshadow primer now, but I would strongly recommend fit me instead
Alexandra S.
Oceanside, CA
This product is wonderful for covering up my dark circles. I love the sponge applicator and it goes on very smoothly. It is very long lasting and does not crease. I love this product!
Kalei G.
This is my favorite concealer from the drugstore ,honestly the coverage,the way it blends out ,and theirs no streaks,I just love it so much , it's also very buildable to cover something that is worth your money;)!!
N h.
Albuquerque, NM
IT is definitely great for covering bags under your eyes which is what I mainly use it for. I haven't seen any changes to my fine lines in the 2 months I've been using this. I feel like I have to turn and turn the knob until I get the formula to come out.
Liz M.
I have tried several concealers and i like several but this one is #1 in my favorite list. I love how easy it is to blend and that it does not crease on me. I use a light one to give an effect of a highlight as well and it is great! I would recommend to others!
Katina K. P.
This age rewind concealer is great for the ladies on the go. Who's got time to mess with concealer brushes, and applicators. I just swipe it on and dab lightly under my eyes while I'm walking out the door. I've even used it at red lights before. It wont settle into fine lines, as long as you set it with a finishing powder. Ive had no qualms about it.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I love this concealer. I had used NARS, MAC, Tarte and other high-end products in the past. This product works just as well as those products but for a fraction of the cost. I can't emphasize enough to my fellow makeup-snobs that this is worth a try.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?