BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Filo S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I don't know why this product doesn't work for me, I've tried everything because so many people & Youtubers recommend it. I have pretty normal dark circles and fair skin tone, it doesn't do anything. I tried setting it with a powder and priming my eyes/face. Nothing. There's better drugstore concealers out there.
Nicole H.
Zanesville, OH
Amazing product! This has been my go-to concealer for about 2 years now. I use the brightener shade and it works better than any high-end concealer I've tried. It's not drying under the eye area like many concealers, but it still has great coverage.
Cheyann S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have been using this for a couple of months and I'm really unimpressed. Isn't a concealer supposed to CONCEAL? This one is specifically for dark circles and you can see right through it. This product is too hyped up. It creases BADLY under my eyes as well. I will never repurchase this.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is the best under-eye concealer at the drugstore. Very full coverage without looking overdone. It is cheap, and just as good quality as some of the best high end brands. I would recommend this to anyone looking to hide those pesky under eye bags!
Jaimie O.
I got this when it first came out and I like the bigger ones because it's a better grip in my opinion. But I like how you turn to push the product through and I use it almost daily
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have this and I don't love it. I think is too light on coverage. I prefer the thicker ones. It's buildable. You have to have another product to pack on together I feel like. I don't think I would buy again.
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
I love the fact that it comes with a lot of product and completely hides my dark circles! The only complaint I have is that every shade has a grey undertone and it clashes with my foundation , but a little pressed powder over the top does the trick!
Kiara A.
Absolutely best concealer in the world! Great for under eye circles especially! Its super easy to apply & blend. Also its long lasting which is great. Its the best in the world way better than other ones. I would definitely recommend to others.
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product , it helped cover my dark circles. I like using it when I contour. It is easy to apply , mainly because of he fluffy brush that is attached to it. It's great to use for an everyday look also to cover my dark circles after my foundation.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
Everyone raves about this concealer but it just didn't work for me. It settled in creases and was a pain to twist up the right amount and didn't cover very well. I have several other concealers, some cheaper, some more expensive, that I prefer 100x more.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?