BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Love this product the best concealer I has tried yet the best covers up those dark circles no more ugly dark circles in the morning when you go to work this concealer is great cover up
Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
This is one of my favorite drug store concealers. It does a good jog of covering circles. It applies easily and blends seamlessly. It lasts all day, especially if you set it with setting powder. It comes in a variety of shades. The price is also right!
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
I love this concealer as an under eye highlight. Brightens perfectly! I took the little sponge tip off, I felt leaving it on wasted product, plus feels cleaner to me. If you need a good drugstore under eye brightener I would 100% recommend this product.
Dania H.
Pasadena, TX
I suffer from some very bad dark circles both due to heredity and late night work and studying. I found the honey shade covers my dark circles better than any other pharmacy makeup. Ive been using it for year and always gives me the same great results!
Ashley A.
This is my go to product for completely covering up my inherited dark under eye circles! I absolutely love this concealer & even use it to cover up my acne blemishes and scars, it works perfectly! I will buy this product as long as they continue to sellit!
Makala K.
Orofino, ID
Was super skeptical about this product at first but after I tried it for myself I loved it! Makes my underwear look awake and corrects my discoloration amazingly. I have even used this all over my face and it leaves a good finish with powder. Love this!
Savannah L.
Corona, CA
I've been using this concealer for about 4 weeks now and I love it!! The formula is light weight and does not crease if set with powder. I use this product to conceal my under eye circles, as well as highlight. Great product, especially for the price!!
Zena C.
Vandergrift, PA
I use this under my eyes because it's a lightweight product that does brighten up dark circles. I don't really like the sponge applicator just because it's hard to determine how much to expel but other than that this is a great product for a great price.
Christine S.
Lynchburg, VA
This product works so well!!! Love using it everyday it covers my under eyes so well. It is so easy to apply. The color range is great. They have a lot of product in the container. I have repurchased it many times.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee , FL
I like the formula of this concealer. The only mishap I have is the twist cap doesn't work too well. I like the concept behind the fluffy ball on top, but I am having problems with the stuff coming out. If they fix that problem, it is a definite must have.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?