BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
No matter how much sleep I get, or how much water I drink, I always have dark circles under my eyes as well as bags. This works so great to help conceal those circles! I like that it's not cakey looking but rather it goes on with the perfect amount of coverage. Also, it's affordable! A major plus!
Francheska P.
I am a pale princess, I have very fair skin. Almost always my concealer shade is the lightest. And usually its either fair or porcelain. I got this in fair, and it was pink. The color was darker then my skin tone. Not only was the color wrong, but it stuck to dry spots. I use it as an eyeshadow primer now, but I would strongly recommend fit me instead
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I saw this in a you tube video and decided to try it out. I have to say it makes me look like a human being in the morning. I don't large dark circles under my eyes but they are a little bit darker and this took that away completely and lasted all day.
Christine S.
Lynchburg, VA
This product works so well!!! Love using it everyday it covers my under eyes so well. It is so easy to apply. The color range is great. They have a lot of product in the container. I have repurchased it many times.
Birdie W.
River Rouge, MI
I didn't too much like this product I had a dark spot under my eye and yet I could see the mark after I put on at least two coats but it did work for my blemish mark on my cheek it cost 9 dollars too much for this product I think its cheaper at walmart.
Aurora P.
This concealer might be one of the best drugstore I saw so many YouTubers use this and talk about how good it look so I bought is and I use it everyday since the day I bought it for simple and also dramatic looks get it now it's not that pricy the best !
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this concealer for my under eye circles. I first put on my foundation on then I follow by lining my under eye circles and making a triangle shape. Pat it in with my beauty blender and wahla under eye circles are gone! finished! completly vanished!
Samantha C.
I don't understand people's obsession with this concealer. I tried it. It's not horrible, but it's not a good concealer either. It has terrible coverage. It feels too thin on the skin. I don't recommend this concealer.
Janelle L.
Bangor, PA
I wanted to love this and had read many good review here and on facebook. However, the coverage really isn't that great. I currently use it under another concealer, then apply my foundation on top. I wanted to be more excited about this, but I'm not...
Daniela L.
Sequim , WA
I use this everyday and t does wonders for my under eyes I also use it to highlight my face! Doesn't crease formula is nice and light! Also a little goes a long way! I'm running low and ready to buy another one!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?