BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Maddie W.
Charlotte
Review for: Ivory more...
Works really well. Formula is good, stays, and doesn’t define fine lines and wrinkles. Wish there were more skin tone options available. Biggest complaint is the packaging - the sponge applicator can get a little dirty.
Merranda C.
hamlin
Purchased at: Walmart
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer this product is a life saver for me, I have a lot of puffiness and darkness under my eye and using this and the fit me foundation together compliantly covers up my dark circles. There is a lot of product is this container and I get a lot of uses out of it before I run out and I will for sure re purchase this again.
Baylee C.
Cullman, AL
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer has a great consistency! It covers just as well as IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under eye concealer! It doesn’t wear off or make your skin oily! Covers bags and blemishes! Would for sure but again! Great product!
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
I like how easy it was to find a shade that worked for me. I found the concealer to be light weight but with medium coverage. This works perfectly for days when I don't want to wear foundation. I am a little concerned about the cleanliness of the sponge applicator but the product is great. The only downside is if your under eye area is dry it will show!
Brooke M.
aiken
I started using this product after I read great reviews on it online. It is definitely an affordable product that gets the work done. I use this to conceal and it works great for contouring, I definitely recommend 10/10
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Super creamy! Blends like a dream! I've used with several different foundations and it plays well with all. Won't settle into fine lines. Wish the shade range was wider, but still a great drug store buy!
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
My go to concealer. I use it daily. I use it on my under eye and to spot treat on acne spots. Its a great concealer. Creamy and blendable. I would recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
This concealer is ok. I really liked the applicator and it had a nice texture, but it didn’t cover my under eye circles well without using a lot of it. I’d recommend nyx cosmetics dark circle concealer as an alternative.
Valencia R.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love the formula to this product. It’s not thick, and to me it’s full coverage. It blends great. Easy to use and apply. Long lasting. This is definitely a product I’d recommend
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I definitely prefer this concealer over the Fit Me one. I like the packaging, but it is not very practical because it is a bit messy. It does not have a lot of coverage, but I like to use it to brighten up certain areas.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?