BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Stacy R.
Winter Haven , FL
This is by far the only drug store conceal that does its job! Finally!!! I love how easily it applies, blends out like a dream, and it holds up throughout the day. Thank you Maybelline!!
Gianna A.
I love the cushion as the applicator. it covers us my under eye and blemishes that i have. I don't care for the twist up part of it because you don't know how much product your twisting out
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
I mostly use high end makeup but I love this concealer on my undereye. It doesnt crease on me and I love the design of the packaging-very portable because of the built in "eraser" head and the twist design gives you every drop of concealer out of the package.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
This is the best drugstore concealer! It has such a high pigmentation so a little bit goes a long way. I use a lighter shade to highlight and one that is similar to my skin color to cover blemishes. I haven't been able to find a very dark shade to contour with.
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Very good coverage for dark circles and imperfections...they have a different varieties of colors so that's a good thing..and this product is very affordable and it really does it's good..
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Medium more...
One of the best drugstore concealers! You get a lot of product and it does a pretty good job of covering redness and under eye circles. This also makes a good contour concealer as well. You definitely don't need a whole lot of product to get results either.
Kylie G.
Ozark
This concealer is very comparable to high end concealers like the smash box waterproof one. I love the packaging as well. It is very easy to blend and I use it for blemishes and under eyes but more underyes. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Alexaundra P.
Palmyra, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! As a mommy, I always have dark circles under my eyes and this has been a full on blessing. No only does it hid the dark, but it takes away the puffiness.
Tiana Y.
Seattle
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is the best drug store concealer I have ever use. It is very similar to the Nars Radiant Concealer but at a much more reasonable price. This concealer is very buildable and I highly recommend to others!!
Jessica M.
Lees Summit, MO
By far one of the best concealers I have ever used! I would recommend this to all of my friends! I had no problem matching my color! Totally affordable! Definitely one of my holy grails!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?