BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Jessica F.
Honestly so in love with this concealer! It's so easy to apply. It's my favorite drugstore concealer. You can adjust the amount you want on your face. It's also very buildable. I would definitely purchase this again.
chelsea p.
Joliet , IL
This product is one of my all time favorite concealers! I find that i need to have it in my makeup bags at all times and it is always a repurchase item. does great at concealing my under eye area while also providing nice highlight to that area of my face.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven , FL
This is by far the only drug store conceal that does its job! Finally!!! I love how easily it applies, blends out like a dream, and it holds up throughout the day. Thank you Maybelline!!
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
I saw so many girls on YouTube raving about this concealer, so I had to go buy it. My life has never been the same! It covers dark circles so well and blends fabulously. Honestly, I don't think I will ever purchase another concealer. And I love the packaging!
Samantha S.
With so many positive reviews I purchased this item. It sits strangely under my eyes. With and without primer. When I powder or bake to set it ends up cakey or really settles into lines.
Casey F.
E Waterford, PA
I have really bad dark circles. Now, don't get me wrong, this product will not take your dark circles away but it does a very good job of covering them up. I use these everyday. It is a staple for covering up my dark circles and brightening my under eye area.
Nicole E.
I had bought this concealer because I had seen it everywhere and I didn't think it would work out for me since I'm still kinda young but wow this concealer is amazing definitely worth the hype I would recommend this to all my friends 10/10 with this concealer
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
Hello people I have another review for you. This concealer is by far my favorite concealer, and it covers really well. This stuff is smooth and very light, and which in turn makes it perfect. I highly recommend this concealer because its absolutely amazing.
Kierstin T.
New Orleans
This stuff provides great coverage for the price. I have dark purple circles under my eyes, and this concealer and a setting powder works wonders. Plus, the applicator is suuuuper handy to not get your fingers messy
Samantha I.
PALMETTO BAY, FL
For a drugstore concealer, it covers my acne scars and my under eye dark circles very well. Now I personally apply this using the sponge onto my face and then use a brush to blend it all out and it just looks great. It doesn't make me look cakey or anything.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?