BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great for in the morning when you are runing late for work and you look like the walking dead. I have used this so many times on the way to work. I love how my eyes look better instantly.
Felisha R.
Favorite concealer!!!! I've read reviews about this and it's worth the hype. It conceals perfectly and it doesn't feel heavy under the eyes. I set it sometimes but i don't feel like I need to because i don't have a problem with this concealer creasing.
Daysi G.
Review for: Medium more...
Es un corrector bueno bonito y barato. Su cobertura es media no cubre ojeras demasiado marcadas como venden el producto pero para el diario me parece genial. Al no ser pesado se ve y se siente ligero y es fácil de difuminar. No me termina de convencer la esponja con la que viene.
Felicia G.
Rocky Mount
The best drugstore concealer I've used. It seems to last all day I mainly use this for my under eye dark circles and blemishes (hides them well). I highly recommend this and CVS/WALGREENS has coupons once a month :)
Hannah Y.
Review for: Other more...
I have bad dark circles and so do my friends and we all love this product. It is surprisingly easy to blend and apply even though it is very cheap. It covers blemishes and dark circles very well while still managing to give off a natural look. Amazing product.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
one of the best concealors I have tried. It is very easy to use and sponge tip is very nice. It covers undereye circles and blemishes. It lasts very long too. I really like this concealor
Marie E.
Review for: Medium more...
Honestly Maybelline KILLS it with their products. You hear about this concealer everywhere if you keep up with the beauty gurus like I do. And I have to say they are NOT lying when they hype this concealer, I honestly find it similar to the Tarte Shape Tape!
Jennifer W.
Eustis, FL
I have this it works great I have tried other concealer before but this one seems to really do the job at covering the circles under my eyes the shade was just a little hard to match my skin tone very easy to apply and yes I would buy this ptofuct again
Lindsay F.
This is my go to concealer. It is affordable, you can find it just about anywhere, and it works! I've put it on in front of my friends, blended it in, and they were shocked at how much it brightened underneath my eyes. By far my favorite make up product!
Evolyn S.
This is a pretty good product. It covers dark circles well however it does crease a little bit. It lasts throughout the day. It is commonly used for undereye circles but can be used for blemishes. I would recommend to others as a good drugstore concealer.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?