BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Alice H.
Mclean, VA
Since so many people have raved about this product, I decided to try it out. However, I was disappointed because it didn't really conceal my dark circles. It just made the skin under eyes look dull. Also, maybe it's just me but it's kinda gross to use the same spongy applicator to slide across your face.
Kylie G.
Ozark
This concealer is very comparable to high end concealers like the smash box waterproof one. I love the packaging as well. It is very easy to blend and I use it for blemishes and under eyes but more underyes. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
chelsea p.
Joliet , IL
This product is one of my all time favorite concealers! I find that i need to have it in my makeup bags at all times and it is always a repurchase item. does great at concealing my under eye area while also providing nice highlight to that area of my face.
ALICIA M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! It covers up all my dark circles and it also covers up my acne scars, I like to wear this concealer for when I don’t feel like wearing a full face, but just want an even complexion, it covers all my darkness and I would recommend this!
Rose Of Sharon S.
Hollister, CA
This did NOT work for me! It settled into all my lines and made my under eyes look more unevenly textured than they actually are. Also, it did a terrible job concealing my under eye circles. I really wanted to like this, but instead I feel like I wasted $10.
Talys H.
Review for: Light more...
This works very well for any skin tone. It is very affordable for any type of makeup budget anyone has. You can find it at any store! My skin tone is pretty dry and it goes on very well and keeps it from flaking throughout the day and makes my under eye very "awake looking".
Tori S.
Little Chute, WI
I stole this from my mom because I wanted to try it, and she never got it back. This is perfect for erasing dark circles and for clearing any imperfections around the eyes. I use this after foundation and before powder and it looks like ive gotten twice as much sleep. Finally a product that does work.
Rachel A.
Carleton
Review for: Light more...
love it so much lots of coverage kinda a dupe for the too face shape tape. The sponge on the end is great to spread the product under the eye to cover dark circles. It also covers blemishes and you can put it anywhere you would like to highlight on your face.
Samantha I.
PALMETTO BAY, FL
For a drugstore concealer, it covers my acne scars and my under eye dark circles very well. Now I personally apply this using the sponge onto my face and then use a brush to blend it all out and it just looks great. It doesn't make me look cakey or anything.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg , MS
Review for: Light more...
Favorite drug store concealer. It works so well and has such a long lasting wear. Does not crease on me and i have SUPER oily skin. I have extremely dark circles and the coverage is great! This is such a great product, i suggest that everyone gives this a try.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?