BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
This is my go to drugstore Concealer! I have added this to my kit for client use because it is so creamy and blendable. My only issue is that I find it will Crease on my skin if you don't set with powder. Other than that, the coverage and price is amazing quality!
Kayla D.
Good concealer! It covered my dark circles and blemishes well! My only issues is that its a little bit thicker so it drys faster and was sometimes hard to blend out. Also the sponge applicator made it kinda hard to get into the inner corner or around the nose.
Cassie M.
Harlingen, TX
I love this as a highlight and to brighten up my under eye area when my dark circles are out of control, but as for concealing, the consistency is not as thick as I would like/need it to be. I do have to pair this with another concealer to get a better coverage.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
This is a fabulous concealer for undereye circles. It blends seamlessly and lasts all through my day. This is a great price and is comparable to more expensive concealers I have used. I love it.
Kim K.
Belton, TX
I love this concealer! It goes on smoothly and does not look cakey! It definitely minimizes dark circles. There are so many shades to choose from so you can definitely find one that is perfect for your skin tone. I use one that is a shade darker in the summer.
E-X-O T.
San Jose
Review for: Medium more...
I know this product on YouTube I been saw many youtuber using it . I'm curious about how good is the product so bought  it . It best for undereye , the cover of this concealer is really good . You can just use this concealer for all the spot that you want to cover . You don't have to use foundation after it .
abrar s.
Richardson, TX
I love this product,Very easy to apply with the sponge on the top and it is very light weight but goes a long way. I found that it does crease a little bit for me after a long day.But other than that its great.
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
 I want to love this product so much because I heard so many great things from YouTube to friends raving about it constantly I went out and got it but it did not work well for me I don't know if it's because of the sponge applicator but it just doesn't work for me
Ezbeidy S.
Aurora, CO
Love it!!! It's hides my dark circles and last long. My under eyes are sometimes dry and oily but it work for both and it's effective and affordable for anyone. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great concealer and doesn't want tot spend a lot of money.
Genesis M.
Long Beach, CA
This product completely hides my under eyes. This also lasted on all day and applied on smoothly. I love the spong applicator at the top. The only problem I have is when I turn it to let out product it takes awhile and then when it finally comes out it's a lot
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?