BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Probably the best drugstore concealer for the under eye. It really brightens and isn't as dry as other drugstore concealers. It does darken a bit after 5-6ish hours but it's not bad for its price
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
This stuff is the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. Sometimes concealer is drying but this has fantastic coverage and it is easy on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry my skin out at all.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
I really like this concealer! I have oily skin and if I set it with power, it definitely lasts all day! It provides good coverage and definitely hides those dark circles! I was sure to wear this through finals week so no one could see my sleep deprivation!
Sara T.
I have really dark circles and this concealer hides all of it! The consistency is great! It does not settle into my fine lines and does what it is supposed to do! It is way better then other concealer I have used in the past! I will be rebuying!!
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Yes a thousand times over to this concealer!!! The coverage is amazing. The price is unbeatable!! So blendable. Just all around an amazing product. I can't even count how many I've purchased!
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love this product. It works really well for all types of skin tones and a little bit goes along way. The only down side is it settles into my fine lines. It does brighten up my skin though.
Jewel C.
Easily one of my top 5 favorite concealers, i love the brightening one. I mainly use it to highlight under my eyes up to my hairline. I try to avoid the fine lines because it does crease minimally, if I must I use just a little & set with powder right away :)
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
 I want to love this product so much because I heard so many great things from YouTube to friends raving about it constantly I went out and got it but it did not work well for me I don't know if it's because of the sponge applicator but it just doesn't work for me
Rachael H.
Moberly, MO
This product does a wonderful job at hiding and hydrating the under eye area. It also can be used as a highlighter for the rest of the face - tops of the cheek bones, chin, forehead, nose. I find it lasts longer if used over a foundation rather than on its own.
Tara B.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great drug store concealer. It is very light weight yet has so much coverage. It does great to bright up your face. It is easy to build coverage and color. After using it for so long I have noticed a different in my dark eyes and they have lightened up a lot.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?