BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Melanie N.
Lake Odessa, MI
I really like the age rewind line in Maybelline, however, I didn't care for this product as much as I would think. I watched youtube videos and heard a big rant about this product, but it didn't work very well for me. I would recommend the age rewind concealer by Revlon. That's the one I use and it works great!
Megan L.
duluth, MN
This concealer is by far my favorite concealer! It doesn't only cover all my dark circles and acne, but also highlight my face and looks very nice and natural. Definitely would recommend!!!
Courtney R.
Boise, ID
First of all, there is no way to clean the applicator. Gross. Second, it isn't the best coverage, it doesn't last, and the shades are weird. I tried three shades, and never came close to matching up with mine. The applicator makes it more difficult to apply to small areas like around the eye and such.

I like the "idea" of how it's used, but it needs more work.
Cindy R.
Silver spring , MD
 I want to love this product so much because I heard so many great things from YouTube to friends raving about it constantly I went out and got it but it did not work well for me I don't know if it's because of the sponge applicator but it just doesn't work for me
Dani i.
Jerome, ID
An awesome friend of mine introduced this product to me and I fell in love almost instantly! I use it a concealer for any blemishes on my face and to hide dark circles that tend to appear after a late night. I use my fingers to spread the concealer around. Once that is done, I put my regular powder foundation on top! It works great! I have no problems with it.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
Holy grail! This is so full coverage I would have to say it is a cheaper alternative for the Tarte shape tape! It's full coverage, long lasting and doesn't crease! I suffer with dark circles and creasing really bad under the eye and this hides it all! Seriously AMAZING!
Jordan B.
Elkland , PA
One of my favorite drug store concealers! With the sponge applicator on top this is very easy to use! This isn't as good as my NARS but it has been a definite repurchase for me. The only thing I don't care for is it tends to crease under my eyes quite quickly..
Ashlie K.
Midvale
The best drugstore concealer you would find. It covers up ALL dark under eye circles without leaving it too cakey or looks like your wearing makeup. This concealer makes you look flawless as if you were wearing no makeup.
brianna l.
This is a great concealer, it gives medium coverage and dries matte. It doesn't crease easily and lasts throughout the day. The only thing I don't love is the packaging, it's a little messy and hard to get out at the end. I love everything else though! Would repurchase.
Angelique M.
Fresno, CA
I love this product!!! It is my favorite concealer and the price is great! It is buildable and the applicator is amazing! It's so fast to apply and very blendable, and good for covering blemishes. I've bought it 3 times so far and will always be my go to concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?