BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Shay H.
Purchase, NY
I liked the make up itself, except that it did feel a little think. The applicator was not my favorite, it felt like I was putting a magic market to my face. The good thing about the applicator was that it came on it a way where you can easily target a problem spot.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This is honestly the best concealer. Not only does it do a great job of covering up unwanted skin areas, but it stays in all day and is the perfect base to build upon. I also like to use it as a highlighter, it's such a great product.
Dayna T.
Age Rewind, I feel madly in love with this dark circle cream for under the eyes my husband even uses it if he has really bad bags then I lightly dust my Bare Minerals over and look awake and refreshed! Sold for life, I keep 2 or 3 different colors on hand for tanning.
Morgan P.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this stuff so much it is full coverage and super cheap. I have not had a problem with it creasing. It's buildable but the more you put on more it will crease. It stays on all day! I've told my friends about this in the bought and told me how much they love it!
Jessica W.
Scott Depot, WV
I use this medium coverage concealer daily. It is creamy and doesn't make you pull at the sensitive skin around your eyes, but you do need to set it with powder or it will crease. Love this!
Jeanette K.
Cleves, OH
My all-time favorite dark circle concealer. This stuff is amazing. It sets great and doesn't crease on me. Very easy sponge-tip applicator and blends very well. The formula is buildable to give you the perfect coverage that you need. I would definitely repurchase.
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
I literally saw every make-up guru on YouTube using this so I decided to finally give it a try. It works magic. It noticeably helps reduce dark circles under you eyes. It stay on and blends well so it doesn't look very obvious that you are trying to conceal your bags.
lindsay j.
Review for: Light more...
I continuously keep going back to this concealer as it is one of the best drugstore concealers for a decent price. It is easy to apply and blend. I totally recommend this concealer. Has nice packaging. The only thing I don't like is that you go through kind of fast
Kristen G.
This is BY FAR the BEST concealer I have EVER used. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about it. The coverage is fantastic, it doesn't crease, it's easy to apply. I could go on for days. I would purchase this over a high end concealer any day. It's wonderful.
Rebekah D.
Laredo, TX
I've used this product for the longest time ever since I was small I feel like you get thicker and more coverage when you take off the little sponge at the top because with the sponge I feel like it takes up more product 😊
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?