BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1988)
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This is honestly the best concealer. Not only does it do a great job of covering up unwanted skin areas, but it stays in all day and is the perfect base to build upon. I also like to use it as a highlighter, it's such a great product.
Lydia J.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer, I love use this product for my dark circles. I use the color Neutralizer because it has a yellow undertone which helps brighten and hide my dark circles. This product also helps treat dark circles which is a major plus!
Desteni C.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I feel like there was not a lot of product in the tube and I ran out very fast but I loved the product. I was only using it under my eyes and I felt like it made my whole face look brighter.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this product for years and I love it!  This product does a fantastic job of hiding my under eye dark circles.  It really brightens up the area without creasing or being too light for my skin.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Jeanette K.
Cleves, OH
My all-time favorite dark circle concealer. This stuff is amazing. It sets great and doesn't crease on me. Very easy sponge-tip applicator and blends very well. The formula is buildable to give you the perfect coverage that you need. I would definitely repurchase.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
I've heard people rant about this concealer for years but I just recently purchased it and I do enjoy it a lot. It's great for people who may have fine lines under the eye (hint: age rewind) but it doesn't crease which I lOVE ABOUT It. I just wish they had more shades.
sunflower d.
Miami, FL305
I've heard so many ravings on this product so naturally I went and bought it, bad mistake ! I felt like it was really dry and just made me look Creasey . I ended up giving mine to my mom and she loved it but I love more of the full coverage al,oust flawless look
Alma A.
Templeton CA
Just purchased this concealer and it's amazing.. it's super easy to apply gives great coverage specially in the dark circle areas. It comes in a variety of colors for all skin types and if your looking for a great drugstore concealer/eraser this one is a great one.
jenny c.
El paso, TX
Review for: Brightener more...
I love this concealer! Its amazing ! My go too! Besides maybelline fit me ! It just makes you look flawless and amazing! I do recommend you guys this product ! Love it !
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
I use this with every makeup look and love it just as much as a high end concealer its easy to blend and takes care of any blemishes i have. There are times where it does get patchy in places but i do have dry skin so its hard to find one that doesnt have its ups and downs.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?