BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Lydia J.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer, I love use this product for my dark circles. I use the color Neutralizer because it has a yellow undertone which helps brighten and hide my dark circles. This product also helps treat dark circles which is a major plus!
Raquel F.
MIAMI, FL
Absolutely love this product. Not only does it conceal my dark circles but it also highlights under my eyes giving me a fresh faced look in the morning. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great concealer/highlighter that won't bteak the bank.
Maryam N.
Jacksonville
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is one of the best concealers I have used. It's buildable and full coverage. The only con I noticed about it is that it dries fast so you have to be a little quick when applying and blending it. However, I highly recommended it for everyone. It is very affordable!
April S.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
By far my favorite concealer! It covers all of my dark circles and brightens up my face. I don't even have to use foundation because of how good the coverage is. The color matches perfectly with my skin and it blends very easily. I would highly recommend this product.
Samara B.
Marseilles , IL
I use this as a highlighter under my eyes, gives a nice glow without looking fake. I don't think it would work for dark circles - ladies u need orange then put this on will work much better.
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
This concealer in neutralizer has been a fave of mine for years now it's very brightening and works well in conjunction with different concealer combos . It has a light, thin consistency and blends well
Dagmar M.
I recently started using this and I like its texture and smoothness in my under eyes. But I didn't select properly the colour. I think that for my under eyes I should bought a lighter shade. It creases in my under eyes but they all crease on me. As soon as I finish the one using right now I will buy a lighter shade. I want to give it another try because I feel is good.
Jill D.
Spanish fork, UT
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I was not impressed with this concealer. It is so hard to blend this into my skin AND get any coverage. I have oily skin and after 2 or 3 hours this just looks like a greasy mess. I've tried it with multiple brushes and beauty blenders. It just doesn't work for me.
kaitlyn r.
Wise, VA
I saw this product being used in several makeup tutorials on YouTube therefore i had to try it and i am so happy i did. it covers so well and doesn't cake up like most under the eye products do and it lasts all day. my skin is sensitive to some products and i was a little iffy at first but i have had no problems from this i am extremely happy with this product and it lasts forever!!!!!!!!
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Age Rewind, I feel madly in love with this dark circle cream for under the eyes my husband even uses it if he has really bad bags then I lightly dust my Bare Minerals over and look awake and refreshed! Sold for life, I keep 2 or 3 different colors on hand for tanning.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?