BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Jessica W.
Scott Depot, WV
I use this medium coverage concealer daily. It is creamy and doesn't make you pull at the sensitive skin around your eyes, but you do need to set it with powder or it will crease. Love this!
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer. This is the best drug store concealer I've ever used. It matches my skintone very well and looks perfect on the skin. The applicator ball on the top of the bottle is great for applying the concealer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for cheap store brand concealer.
Lydia J.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer, I love use this product for my dark circles. I use the color Neutralizer because it has a yellow undertone which helps brighten and hide my dark circles. This product also helps treat dark circles which is a major plus!
Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
This is one of the most amazing concealers I have ever used! I love the convenient design, with the foam applicator! The coverage is great and I love that it turns to a soft powder when smoothing out. Does not leave you feeling like you have a ton of makeup on.
Kristin S.
HOUMA, LA
Just hopped on the bangwagon, and im so glad I did. Very easy and unique application/applicator, and high coverage, which is what I need. Also has a treatment in it, which is good for my bags, and comes in a shade light enough for me, which most brands can't do.
Alex G.
San Diego
This is hands down my favorite concealer. It works SO well for my skin and never looks cakey on me. I like the applicator because it smooth on the face (but could wipe off some foundation when applying). Compared to LA Girl's concealer, I like this a lot better.
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Brightener more...
This is such a good color corrector for darkness under the eyes. It brightens without looking or feeling cakey. It layers well underneath concealer. The texture is light weight with great coverage. Very affordable option! I have repurchased numerous times.
kylie s.
The best drug store concealer for under eye circles! It sn't cakey and it doesn't crease in the fine lines I have under my eyes. It actually matches my skin tone without leaking me looking too pink or too orange. Being a new mom this product has become a holy grail to prevent me from looking like a zombie.
Valerie M.
Pocahontas, TN
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've tried many high end and drugstore concealers & this one is the way to go!! Save your money imo!! Hides everything & so easy to work with - concealers are usually such a task for me... NOT THIS ONE!!!
Naomi G.
I LOVE this product!!! It applies so smoothly under the eyes and has great staying power. I use the shade Light and it has the perfect neutral undertone to correct the darkness under my eyes while still looking good with my olive skin tone. Only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because I wish that the coverage was just a little bit better... I have really dark circles!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?