BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this product for years and I love it!  This product does a fantastic job of hiding my under eye dark circles.  It really brightens up the area without creasing or being too light for my skin.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Briana A.
this product has the best full coverage for a concealer! you don't need to build it and it last a long time and all you need to do is set it & it's really great for your undereyes and any where you need it
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer. This is the best drug store concealer I've ever used. It matches my skintone very well and looks perfect on the skin. The applicator ball on the top of the bottle is great for applying the concealer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for cheap store brand concealer.
Jaycee P.
Norman Park, GA
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE this product! This is a must-have for me everyday. It is really lightweight on the skin but does a great job covering undereye circles, and I also use it to prime my eyes for eyeshadow. It lasts all day and looks flawless! This is a product I will use forever!
Lydia J.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is my favorite drug store concealer, I love use this product for my dark circles. I use the color Neutralizer because it has a yellow undertone which helps brighten and hide my dark circles. This product also helps treat dark circles which is a major plus!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
This stuff is the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. Sometimes concealer is drying but this has fantastic coverage and it is easy on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry my skin out at all.
Lyndsey W.
I have been using this concealer in the light shade for awhile now and really like it. Sometimes I will pair it with another concealer when I'm feeling my dark circles are extra dark. Overall I love how easy it is to apply and how it doesn't crease throughout the day.
jenny c.
El paso, TX
Review for: Brightener more...
I love this concealer! Its amazing ! My go too! Besides maybelline fit me ! It just makes you look flawless and amazing! I do recommend you guys this product ! Love it !
Alma A.
Atascadero , CA
Just purchased this concealer and it's amazing.. it's super easy to apply gives great coverage specially in the dark circle areas. It comes in a variety of colors for all skin types and if your looking for a great drugstore concealer/eraser this one is a great one.
Kimberly F.
Bakersfield , CA
I did not care for this product at all. It was too thick of a consistency for me and ended up creasing. It also settled into some fine lines under my eyes and enhanced them which was not a particularly good look. Definitely would not recommend this product personally.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?