BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Es una fórmula bastante ligera,no se siente pesado, se difuminan muy rápido y aporta bastante hidratacion a la zona de la ojera y dura bastantes horas durante el día y el precio es accesible Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
April S.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
By far my favorite concealer! It covers all of my dark circles and brightens up my face. I don't even have to use foundation because of how good the coverage is. The color matches perfectly with my skin and it blends very easily. I would highly recommend this product.
chastity h.
Von Ormy, TX
This stuff is great! I use it for under and around my eyes. It works super well. And I really like the applicator. This is nice and clean. Coverage is great and it blends and absorbs nicely."
Kimberly F.
Bakersfield , CA
I did not care for this product at all. It was too thick of a consistency for me and ended up creasing. It also settled into some fine lines under my eyes and enhanced them which was not a particularly good look. Definitely would not recommend this product personally.
Morgan P.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this stuff so much it is full coverage and super cheap. I have not had a problem with it creasing. It's buildable but the more you put on more it will crease. It stays on all day! I've told my friends about this in the bought and told me how much they love it!
Jill D.
Spanish fork, UT
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I was not impressed with this concealer. It is so hard to blend this into my skin AND get any coverage. I have oily skin and after 2 or 3 hours this just looks like a greasy mess. I've tried it with multiple brushes and beauty blenders. It just doesn't work for me.
VE0921400 Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
Excellent product, covers the circles very well, is maintained all day. It is a bit heavy for daily makeup but for the night it covers imperfections very well. Easy apply, blender with sponge.
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Age Rewind, I feel madly in love with this dark circle cream for under the eyes my husband even uses it if he has really bad bags then I lightly dust my Bare Minerals over and look awake and refreshed! Sold for life, I keep 2 or 3 different colors on hand for tanning.
Rebekah D.
Laredo, TX
I've used this product for the longest time ever since I was small I feel like you get thicker and more coverage when you take off the little sponge at the top because with the sponge I feel like it takes up more product 😊
Sydney H.
Midlothian, VA
Seriously, one of my absolute holy grail products. I love it! It works great, there is a lot of product in the small tube. Its not too expensive, and it really works great. The applicator works really well for under the eyes. Also, if you need don't have a usual concealer you can use this! I would really recommend this to anyone!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?