BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this concealer it's my all time favorite I always seem to reach for it. I love the way it sits under the eyes and just brightens everything up I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good concealer.
Ann N.
Naples, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I have to admit, this concealer isn't very amazing. I just hate the sponge applicator because it can get super messy. And not a lot of product comes out. It seems that the concealer is only for under eyes because it doesn't work well on spots. I don't really recommend.
Anayely A.
Hands down one of the best concealers for me i don't got real dark circles under my eyes so this is perfect for me it cover very good and it don't feel heavy at all which i love.
Georgia M.
Really great! I would give 5 stars but they seriously lack colors and since it's a concealer it's harder to know how it will go on based on pay off. I think it's amazing and full coverage while still matte, I love the neutralizer to brighten up any golden complection'!
jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
Big nope for me. My skin lighter than the lightest shade in this. Which is very disappointing since everyone on YouTube and everything swears by it. I am pretty much forced to go high end for concealers.
Hannah B.
Review for: Fair more...
BEST CONCEALER EVER! This concealer is super lightweight and is amazing for the under eye and highest points. Coverage is great and it's actually a great dupe if you haven't been able to get your hands on the tarte shape tape. Plus it doesn't cake up. Amazing product!
Anna Y.
Wonderful concealer! Works really well to cancel out dark circles. I have fair skin and it gets a bit darker in summer, olive toned. The best thing is it doesn't crease!!! Also is long wear.
Ann S.
Houston
I've used better and I've used worse. I tried the applicator for about a month before I finally tore it off. Now I use a small brush to apply, but I still find that this settles into my fine lines and accentuates them. I probably won't be buying this product again.
This product is ok but it ran out very quickly for me. unfortunately even though this is a lightest shade they have it doesn't match my skin tone. I still think it's a very good product but I don't think the anti age aspect really works. it is nice coverage and has a sponge applicator which is very easy to use.
lindsay j.
Review for: Light more...
I continuously keep going back to this concealer as it is one of the best drugstore concealers for a decent price. It is easy to apply and blend. I totally recommend this concealer. Has nice packaging. The only thing I don't like is that you go through kind of fast
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?