BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this stuff! It's the first concealer i have ever used and it works wonders. I'm Italian and always have dark circles under my eyes. I guess it doesn't help that I'm also a student running on 6 hours of sleep at the most either,but this stuff covers all of that up!
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
I have like 8 of these bad boys in different shades and colors I purchased all mine from Walmart! The packaging is super convenient. Little bit goes a long way it's super blendable! Super affordable and comes in a wide range of colors. Hold up with my high-end products.
bella d.
I love this concealer so much! i don't think it actually works for the whole age rewind thing but i don't really care about that anyways. it goes on so easy but the only thing is i think the sponge takes up a lot of the product which is really annoying and makes it kind of gross. other than that i really like it.
Anissa J.
I really love this concealer. The coverage is great! It will literally get rid of everything, however I find it creases horribly on my skin. Now I have normal to dry skin so that may be why. But creasing isn't a huge deal breaker with me. It is such a great price and will last most of the day on me. It is def a concealer you need to set with powder immediately but I love it!
Danelle D.
Peru, IL
I can't tell you how much I love this product. It brightens and conceals. I love the formula so much that I don't even bother to use a separate concealer for the rest of my face anymore. It is build able but with the coverage as good as it is, you usually won't need to!
Ashley C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this concealer it covers my dark circles and it doesn't cake. It lasts a good amount of time. It's a great price and could be found any where that sells drugstore makeup. Would recommend to others. It's also very blendable.
Dom R.
This concealer does its job. It covers darks circles well and can also be used as a highlighter. It is creamy and goes on flawless. It also photographs well. The only problem is the applicator, which can ne quiet unsanitary. I usually just rub it on my hand and then apply.
Angela B.
Dubuque, IA
I really like this concealer. I have it in both the correcting and brightening shades and use the for different areas of the face. The only con I find with this is that it can stick to dry patches and highlight them. Making sure to apply a good moisturizer before the concealer has helped me resolve that problem.
Naila K.
I like this product. It does it's job and doesn't look powdery or chalky on the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. You have to twist the bottom and the product comes out of the spongey tip, but most of the time, it doesn't come out now matter how much you twist it.
Kelsey C.
This is seriously the best concealer, dark circle cream I've ever used! It's spongy applicator makes it really smooth. It feels cold on your face which will wake up your eyes. Seriously awesome
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?