BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Deanna D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It's been the only concealer I have repurchased more than once. It lives up to all of the hype surrounding it. Granted, my undereyes aren't terribly dark, but I don't get much sleep. Packaging is great, and I will always recommend this to others 👍
Dianne B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This has to be my favorite concealer from the drug store very affordable and highlights my skin oh so well. My skin tone is medium and I am the oily type you can literally use it on a daily basis. And yes I will re purchase it
Naila K.
I like this product. It does it's job and doesn't look powdery or chalky on the skin. My only complaint is the packaging. You have to twist the bottom and the product comes out of the spongey tip, but most of the time, it doesn't come out now matter how much you twist it.
Julia J.
Vacaville, CA
I love love LOVE this concealer. It's so smooth and buttery. It's a dream to blend and it covers a lot. The only con I can think of is that it doesn't cover under eye circles that well. It covers redness amazingly though! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kaitlyn T.
Downey, CA
This is the best concealer that I have used. It covers my dark circles and I love the sponge applicator. It is a very easy product to blend and work with. I would definitely buy this again because it is my ride or die concealer.
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
I %100 love this product. It blenders well, lasts all day, it's not oily, high coverage. This works like high end but it's only $8. It is very affordable. It lasts awhile and a little goes a long way. I DEFINITELY recommend!! I recommend to my friends and they use it. My cousin and my friend introduced it to me!
Maddie N.
Hands down the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I wake up at 5:30 every morning so this product really comes in handy to cover those pesky dark circles and it is also great to use as a highlighter. It is lightweight, but at the same times has gorgeous coverage.
Analillie M.
Spring, TX
Okay, so seriously this is the best concealer ever!!! as soon as I tried in high school I wore every day to school and it was my holy grail concealer and I use others now but I'm still obsessed and I would totally rebuy this !
BreeAnn U.
I started using this product after seeing alot of makeup artist post videos on Instagram using this product. Gave it a try and now I dont use anything else. Its coverage is full but not too thick and cake like. Stays on all day with no smudges. One of my must haves daily.
Heather P.
Not a fan I got it in light color and it does not completely cover the dark circles that I have and it creases . I have heard the yellow one works better and does not crease will try and update
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?