BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I use this under my eyes to conceal dark circles and it works great. It applies smoothly without any issues and its also long lasting. Another benefit is that its cheap in price, cant beat that!
Priscilla G.
I love this concealer. Great for concealing and highlight under the eye. The packaging is also very convenient. The product is also build-able. This is the only concealer I use. Highly recommend!
Laurel E.
Shawnee, KS
This is my favorite concealer! I use it under my eyes and on any discoloration and redness on my face. It brightens, conceals, and lasts all day! I can't go without it. I have tan skin and use the medium shade which blends in nicely and adds a bit of brightness without being too light. This is definitely a staple for me!
Cristy Carolina F.
Alexandria, VA
I like this concealer for an everyday use because is soft and it doesn't make you feel like you have pounds of makeup, it last a lot and it's not very expensive. The coverage is medium to high.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
This is my favorite concealer ever!!! I love how you can twist it to get more product out of it. It hides my dark circles and redness so well. This is the top notch of concealers in my opinion.
Sarah G.
My favorite drugstore concealer. It doesn't crease up. I like that it covers all imperfections I have and my under eye circles. I have used others from Cover girl but this was much better than those.
Ashley C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this concealer it covers my dark circles and it doesn't cake. It lasts a good amount of time. It's a great price and could be found any where that sells drugstore makeup. Would recommend to others. It's also very blendable.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
One of my favourite concealer.. it's the perfect tone and consistency for the under eyes. not to mention that it works well with other products and it could easily be set with translucent powder
Sandra V.
Saint Paul, MN
I LOVE this concealer!! i use this every time i have dark cirlces and lately it has been my go to. its a very good coverage. very much recommended for the lady that struggle to hide dark circles.
Gao Ja Y.
Mankato, MN
I really love this product! It's ability to blend is just incredible! I also really love the sponge because it helps to cover your bags. I really recommend everyone to try this product out because it is really worth the shot!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?