BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Stephanie G.
Really great concealer at a very affordable price, covers my dark circles pretty well my only complaint would be I wish it didn't get so messy in the cap but as for the product itself, very nice
Mariam I.
Elkins Park, PA
Great concealer!! It has great coverage for dark circles. It is light weight and you don't feel it under your eye! It could create tho so you need to set it with powder like any other concealer!
Jessie L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Even though I didn't get mine in the right color I still liked the formula and the brightening agents! I have dry to normal skin and this concealer did not crease as much as other concealers, especially if you bake after haha!
Ayia A.
Schenectady, NY
This concealer really does cover up dark circles! The moment I've tired it, I feel in love with it! .. this concealer is also very build able. It's very comparable to some of my high end concealer ! I would so buy this again !!
Reilly H.
Madera, CA
An amazing wrinkle eraser, and great coverage. I have multiple; one for hyper pigmentation, one for highlighting and brightening and another for contouring. Such a blendable product and very natural looking.
Tiffany W.
Newnan, GA
Very good product covers very very well there is no other brand I have seen that works as good as this one it is very buildable for what I've seen my mom loves this product and I would tell anyone I know to try this product out
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer. It has great coverage and is easy to blend. The packaging is nice, though I feel like the sponge soaks up most of the product. It is very blendable. I would prefer a lighter shade, but I will continue to buy this product for a long long time.
Danielle J.
I cannot get enough of this thing! it's so convenient to use, I love that the tip of is a soft brush/sponge. I never have to use my fingers or another utensil to blend it's great on its own. I use it to conceal and I bring it with me to work or if I go out for touch ups!
Fliss C.
This concealer is great for concealing your under eye circles ( that's what I use it for). However I feel that is should have more red/pink under tones to conceal blue colours. But this does blend very well and looks natural.
arleny R.
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this product because i seen everyone hyping it and the first time i tried it, i liked it. But then after trying out other concealers, i realized this product wasnt all that great.. the product is really thin and NO it does not get rid of dark eye circles like it says it does.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?