BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Brittney D.
This stuff is the best of the best! It covers dark circles and blemishes perfectly, but it's also great for highlighting and contouring. The price is GREAT, and the quality is spot on. I'm already on my third tube!
Adriana P.
Didn't realize there was a such a color selection till just now! This concealer is magical and really covers and color you don't want on your face. Love using this as an all-over foundation when I'm in a rush and always take it with me as my only concealer when traveling
Rebecca J.
The coverage and brightening power of this concealer is great and i use it almost every day. The formula isn't too thick and blends easily. The only downside to this product is the sponge applicator, I think it is unsanitary, frankly. I wish there were a way to remove it.
Genesis M.
I purchased in rite aid just to try and it gave me benefits for the lines on my eyes. I promised myself I would but another but haven't . It's really a great product for dark spots and aging effects I would buy again
Kaitlyn T.
Downey, CA
This is the best concealer that I have used. It covers my dark circles and I love the sponge applicator. It is a very easy product to blend and work with. I would definitely buy this again because it is my ride or die concealer.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Great concealer, awesome coverage, and love to use this to brighten up my under eyes. Love the little tip sponge it has so your not wasting any product. Also affordable so that's always a plus!
arleny R.
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this product because i seen everyone hyping it and the first time i tried it, i liked it. But then after trying out other concealers, i realized this product wasnt all that great.. the product is really thin and NO it does not get rid of dark eye circles like it says it does.
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I really do think this is a good concealer however I am not sure if I would buy it again. It goes on smooth and it is not a heavy concealer. I feel like the applicator waists a lot of the product.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer. It has great coverage and is easy to blend. The packaging is nice, though I feel like the sponge soaks up most of the product. It is very blendable. I would prefer a lighter shade, but I will continue to buy this product for a long long time.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought a shade close to my skin tone because I did not see the brightening shade. I think it is as good as any under eye makeup I have used. I like the application sponge and design though. When I run out I will get the brightening shade and hope to hoot and rave as others do.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?