BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Abbyyy P.
Illinois
Review for: Brightener more...
This concealer is great for if you don't feel like going to sephora and spending 30$ on a concealer. If you are looking for something to just pick up quick at the drug store, I definitely recommend this! I love the applicator and you get a good amount of product for the price.
Alyssa V.
Williamsport, PA
I love this concealer! I do wish it came in a shade a tad lighter than the lightest shade. It applies beautifully and doesn't crease at all! I like that you can twist the product up and nothing gets stuck in the bottom of the tube!
Sultana X.
My high school favorite concealer. Affordable and covers up those dark circles well. If I were you, and looking for a nice drugstore concealer this one would be it. I like how you have to twist up the product for it to come out. The applicator is soft and distributes product evenly too!
Joshebet L.
Me lo han recomendado muchísimo, he querido adquirirlo pero no he tenido la oportunidad v.v pero conozco personas que lo han utilizado y doy Fe de que es muy bueno. Ojalá algún día pueda tenerlo.

I wish I can have this concealer v.v
Gabrielle T.
Long beach, Ca
I feel the formulation of this product is great. The packaging on the other hand is hit/miss. My first time trying out the product while twisting it up it broke. I am now forced to take apart the whole thing and scoop out concealer.
Abigail K.
San Diego, CA
LOVE THIS. I don't know what it is about the formula but this concealer is simultaneously pigmented, creamy, blends beautifully and doesn't crease under my eyes like most concealers do. The sponge applicator tip also allows me to put as much or as little product as I want and it feels nice on my face.
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Brightener more...
I love the product but it doesn't last long. The physical amount is less than idea. Great for under eye application and it is most definitely easy to blend. Just not enough product in the tubing and probably would not buy again because I can go through it in a 2-3 week time.
Amy G.
This is one of my holy grail products. Great coverage, non drying, doesn't crease if set right. Definitely one of the best under eye concealers IMO. Can also be used to highlight and cover blemishes etc
Lynn O.
This is one of the better concealers that work on my dark circles. Two light applications does the job and it doesn't get cakey and it blends like a dream.
I only wish this came in a squeeze tube for less messy and more hygienic application, but this type of packaging allows you to get all the product out. Give it a try!
Kellye L.
I really like this concealer for my under eyes. I think it gives you exactly the converge it claims. And for the price?? Yes! I have repurchased this product so many times I can't even count! It's buildable coverage and easy to apply.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?