BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tessa B.
New Sharon, ME
I use this every day even if I'm not doing a full face. It covers dark circles as well as reduce puffiness. I also use it on blemishes when they pop up. It is so simple to apply and the lightest shade can also be used as a highlighter. This is definitely a staple in my makeup collection!
Liley X.
Olivehurst, CA
This concealer works well on me. I love the coverage and especially using it as primer for my eye shadows, I know it sounds weird but it helps. This concealer covers up my black circles, redness, and gives me a completely nice highlight on the nose of my bridge. I totally recommend you to get this product. You won't regret it.
Brooke L.
I love this product! I instantly look refreshed when I use it under my eyes. I even use it in my contour steps, but I will warn that sometimes leaving it on for long periods of time on your skin can make you break out. Regardless...using it for what it's actually for, this is a great product!
Tatyana A.
Brighton, CO
I just got this concealer a month ago. It does pretty good job and gives needed coverage. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It waists a lot of product when you turn the applicator and it all comes out into the space between the applicator and the actual product.
Shyann M.
Sacramento, CA
I saw this product on a YouTube video and thought well why not. I must say I was so pleasantly surprised! I love the thick formula and it doesn't crease! Goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. I have been buying this for years now.
Lauren D.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Brightener more...
I love the product but it doesn't last long. The physical amount is less than idea. Great for under eye application and it is most definitely easy to blend. Just not enough product in the tubing and probably would not buy again because I can go through it in a 2-3 week time.
Brittany E.
I'd say the coverage is great. Does crease under eye after a bit wich a setting powder will help minimize but I enjoy the awakening brightness it provides to those pesky dark spots and imperfections
Sasha T.
I use this product daily! I was told by a friend that my eyes were a little dark underneath & she proceeded to put this under my eyes! Usually I don't react well to Maybelline make up products.. but this was amazing! My eyes look awesome, I don't look tired & I enjoy how easy, effective and well it works! Thank God for this!
Krystal G.
I think this product has great coverage and lasting power HOWEVER it does get really powdery and if you apply powder under your eyes to set this concealer it will cake up on you -- and you'll look like a hot mess. But other than that, great product for a drugstore concealer!
Lynn O.
This is one of the better concealers that work on my dark circles. Two light applications does the job and it doesn't get cakey and it blends like a dream.
I only wish this came in a squeeze tube for less messy and more hygienic application, but this type of packaging allows you to get all the product out. Give it a try!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?