BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Daisey G.
Apo, Ae
One of the best drug store concealers there is. It has great coverage for my dark circles and any hyperpigmentation. I would say I hate the applicator as I feel like it is a breeding ground for bacteria buutttt the product is so good I cant put it down. Very brightening.
heather r.
Long Beach, CA
I will have to say it is a super light weight concealer I have super dark eyes and when I want to conceal them I really am hoping to hide my imperfections, which didn't work for me at all. I felt like it was not a treatment so they really need to make some adjustments ...
Ashley G.
Corona, CA
This is the best concealer I have ever used! It is creamy and applies effortlessly. I especially love the fact that no product gets wasted so I believe you get your moneys worth! It is very full coverage and can easily be built up.
Tania M.
Petaluma, CA
I love this concealer. I like the consistency of this product. the coverage could be better but i am ok with what it has. Love the variety of shades also. I really like the method of application it gives you, its super easy to use.
Sana M.
To be honest this is my least favorite drugstore concealer. I find that this concealer is very much buildable but doesn't have the best application. It is somewhat easy to apply but tough to blend. I wouldn't recommend honestly as there are more cons to this product than pros!
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
Review for: Fair more...
I do like this concealer but it didn't really do a whole lot when I did have dark circles. I liked it for other types of concealing though and I thought the formula was great.  It blends out really well with a beauty blender and it doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all.
Helen J.
Portland, OR
Review for: Light more...
This product is my favorite under eye concealer, but the only issue I have with it is that not much product comes out off the container when I turn it. The price point of this product is around $12. Its affordable but its not cheap. The product is a little dry when settled down.
Guadalupe E.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Medium, Fair more...
I love this concealer because not only does it brighten up your under eye it covers any dark circles you mal have. It is very blend able and it only cost around 7-9 dollars and I would really recommend this to anyone
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
I %100 love this product. It blenders well, lasts all day, it's not oily, high coverage. This works like high end but it's only $8. It is very affordable. It lasts awhile and a little goes a long way. I DEFINITELY recommend!! I recommend to my friends and they use it. My cousin and my friend introduced it to me!
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
This concealer is so great for the drugstore!  It has great coverage and doesn't crease really bad.  It fits more lighter skin people rather than darker.  The color selection isn't that diverse though.  The product is great quality I just wish there were more shades.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?