BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Kayla s.
LOVE this concealer! For a drugstore it has awesome coverage and the sponge helps out with getting it where you exactly need it. This is pretty cool to highlight with if you're into cream/liquid highlighting.
Tracy S.
I just recently started using this product. I am telling you this is going to be my all time go to under eye concealer and brightener. I must have been nuts to have waited so long to purchase it. It applies smooth no tugging and at 47 that is important! The coverage is fabulous. What more can I say? Don't wait to try it ladies!
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this product it is long lasting. I recommend this to everybody. This is by far the best drug store makeup that can match with the high end makeup. I am so happy this was listed in the winners page.
amanda w.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great concealer, it gives great coverage and can also be used as a highlight. It is a very cheap/affordable product. But my only problem is, is that it does crease a bit.
Laurin L.
Milwaukee, WI
I use the pink toned one and it really brightens my under eyes. I have some darkness and it really bothers me and I am self conscious about it, but this really helps correct the issue! I use the pink under a fair one and my under eyes look great and this really doesn't crease!
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I bought this product a bit skeptical since most concealers tend to crease on me. To my surprise it didn't! It blended great and once set, did not budge in this humid, hot weather we've been having lately! I highly recommend it for anyone looking for an affordable concealer.
Don't be fooled by the soft sponge applicator, this makeup gets the job done. I always have it in my purse to brighten up my undereye area quickly and gently. The advantage of the built in applicator means fewer steps in my morning routine. I will surely buy this again.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I am on my 3rd one that's how #Amazing this is. I love it ten times better over my Mac concealer. It is long lasting easy to blend and the coverage is great. I love yo use this on my clients as well. I would definitely keep buying it!
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like this is an ok concealer. Nothing too crazy that's worth all the hype. I don't know if it's just me but every time I use it, it stings my eyes a little but it's bearable so I rarely ever use it!
Tania M.
Petaluma, CA
I love this concealer. I like the consistency of this product. the coverage could be better but i am ok with what it has. Love the variety of shades also. I really like the method of application it gives you, its super easy to use.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?