BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Amy G.
This is one of my holy grail products. Great coverage, non drying, doesn't crease if set right. Definitely one of the best under eye concealers IMO. Can also be used to highlight and cover blemishes etc
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I wish there were more shade selection. I've worn this for years. When I need to be more budget friendly it is ideal. I have had some issues blending it out but that might be a color match issue (and my super dark circles with a corrector underneath.) Best concealer in the drugstore.
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
So far, I really like this. Although I think I bought a shade too light and it still doesn't cover my dark circles completely but with a little foundation over it, it covers them enough. I don't think I've used it long enough to see if it's actually diminishing the darkness.
Niki P.
Buffalo, NY
Love this concealer! I didn't start wearing makeup till about a year ago. My roomie introduced me to this concealer and I've been in love ever since. It's nice and light and really easy to blend too ! The only thing that I don't like is that you can't really clean the sponge.
Devri R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of the best concealers out there and at an amazing price! It is mostly full coverage and blends out perfectly. It can work for all skin types. Comes with a very easy to use application system. It hides pores well. Would definitely buy this product again.
Krystal G.
I think this product has great coverage and lasting power HOWEVER it does get really powdery and if you apply powder under your eyes to set this concealer it will cake up on you -- and you'll look like a hot mess. But other than that, great product for a drugstore concealer!
Kayla s.
LOVE this concealer! For a drugstore it has awesome coverage and the sponge helps out with getting it where you exactly need it. This is pretty cool to highlight with if you're into cream/liquid highlighting.
Brittany E.
I'd say the coverage is great. Does crease under eye after a bit wich a setting powder will help minimize but I enjoy the awakening brightness it provides to those pesky dark spots and imperfections
Manzilla M.
I love this concealer.. I have been using this concealer for years. I always try out new concealers but find myself going back to this all the time.. Gives great coverage, easy to blend, love it :)
Mary W.
Collegeville, PA
This is definitely a go to makeup that I use regularly to give an instant lift and glow around my eyes! It's very handy how it's like Chapstick or deodorant and it just twists up to the applicator!! I have recommended this product to many people and would do so every time!! Also great as a highlight under your eyes!!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?