BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Amanda L.
I don't use this product to reduce puffiness or to hide dark circles. I use it as an illuminator/brightener. I use this every morning! My eyes look more awake especially when I don't feel that awake. I found that applying this with a sponge in a V shape under my eye works best.
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
When I first saw this product, I thought it looked a bit gimmicky, but I gave it a shot after a friend recommended it and I'm so glad I did! It's super high coverage, but very creamy and has a beautiful natural finish when blended out. Definitely my favorite concealer I've tried!
Ashley F.
Hesperia, CA
So far, I really like this. Although I think I bought a shade too light and it still doesn't cover my dark circles completely but with a little foundation over it, it covers them enough. I don't think I've used it long enough to see if it's actually diminishing the darkness.
Emily D.
Fort Stewart , GA
This product has its ups and downs. The ups..it's a smooth product. Goes on smooth very gentle. Good concealer for the most part wish it would do a little more. I am only 22 years young so my skin doesn't necessarily need this product but it is pretty good for the most part.
Ashley H.
Rapid City , SD
This product is amazing! This has been my holy grail product for sometime and I love the coverage. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is caking it on because it will start to crease, but other then that it's a well made product.
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
Can't beat this price for everyday use! I use the neutralizer and my dark circles are gone! I love this stuff. Also, I always through it in my bag with the spongey applicator touch ups are a breeze~
Alicia L.
Crestwood, IL
One of my absolute favorite concealers. Very easy to blend out and works well on top of other products. I hate buying high end concealer because I think they are completely over priced for what they are. I will always purchase this.
Denisse C.
I wish it wouldn't be so liquid, but the shade I got fits perfecty to my skin, it lasts the whole day, covers the dark circles around my eyes and I just have to add powder on it and I'm ready to go.
Shelby B.
La Conner, WA
Review for: Fair more...
Provides great coverage and blends easily. I enjoy this product but I wish they had more shades. I also don't like the applicator, it seems very unsanitary to me and I feel like it can hold a lot of bacteria. Most likely would buy it again, it is a very good go-to concealer.
Elisa G.
This is definitely worth the hype. One of the best drug store concealers out there. I use this in my regular rotation of good concealers. I wish they made this with a doe foot applicator rather than a sponge, but other than that the formula is great.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?