BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
This product was great at first! I fell from it for a while and the only negative I have was that after being left alone for a while the applicator dried out and then it was streaky. It also didn't last with my skin for a full 10 hour day at work. It started to fade and streak. :/
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
This works wonders! You can see the difference immediately after you apply it. The formula is very pigmented too so a little product goes a long way. Also, it's very affordable so makes it even better!
Lizbeth M.
Norcross, GA
I like this foundation.
I had a lot of acne before, which obviously sucked and to top it off I have a few acne scars now so I like full coverage from time to time.
I think this does a great job with matching your color and it also is provides you with a good amount of coverage!
Taryn T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have tried a million under eye concealers because I have pretty dark inner circles. This one is my favorite so far. Very soft and easy application. Goes on smoothly and has a light enough shade for my pale skin. Also, I have some fine lines under by eyes even though I'm young and this doesn't cake in them as the days goes on.
Michelle M.
This concealer does a good job covering dark circles. The container is kind of flimsy and breaks at the top. Also the sponge seems unsanitary since you cant take it off and wash it. I have a feeling the sponge will be worn out before the actual product is empty, and I hope I'll be able to finish it using my own makeup sponges.
Sandra F.
This concealer has a great price and a great formula. It covers dark circles well and blends into the skin beautifully. I can use this concealer with or without foundation and it always looks natural. The only problem is that this product gets thick and creases if you apply even a little too much or forget to set it with powder.
Hope Y.
Wow, this product is awesome! I never understood the rave about it until I actually bought one. It conceals my under eye magically. It also brighten up my under eye section and is also a great highlighter. I love this product. I use it daily. Very affordable, has great coverage.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I like this concealer it's a very light covrage so I use it in the summer. But remember to get a wet beauty blender or some kind of damp sponge to blend it out bc the applicator doesn't work that great for that.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
I use this product when I get no sleep the night before. I got the lightest color and just lightly apply it to under my eyes. I use the beauty blender to blend it under my eyes. The lighter color gives my whole face a fresh look.. I'm sure my actual skin color would also work great.
ELW ..
I would be really hard pressed to find something I like more! Provide amazing coverage and I love the application - it's soft and glides easily, not dragging along an already sensitive and wrinkle prone area. With the right setting powder the concealer doesn't budge at all!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?