BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Brittney D.
Definitely works wonders as a concealer and as a highlighter! I use it under my eyes in a v-shape and then on my brow bone to really give that extra pop. The wear-time is awesome and I only have to reapply maybe once a day. It's definitely a really great investment when on a budget.
Jessica C.
Delta, LA
I bought the Maybelline Age rewind Treatment Concealer after seeing it recommended so many times and I can say it definitely does not disappoint, great application and staying power in an excellent price point for everyone.
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Ive tried so many concealers in the past and NONE have covered blemishes, dark spots, and under eye circles so good as this. its so creamy and easy to apply. it blends amazing and theres no streaking. and even better= IT LASTS ALL DAY! I'm givin 2 thumbs up to Maybelline for this one :)
jessica j.
Hands down one of the best drugstore concealer that can do so many things in one bottle. It not only conceals, but it highlights, hide dark marks and circles as well. Great for your under eye area and all over. Whether you use high end or drugstore products. Please purchase this.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
Amazing Concealor. Great coverage and blends so well. I have repurchased so many times. The only thing that I dislike is the applicator. I feel like it soaks up a lot of the product and it's not sanitary.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
PROS:
-Has a beautiful texture/consistancy that does not crease very easily. It's not creamy but it's also not too watery
-Brightens my eye area VERY well
-Covers my dark circles well
-Doubles as a highlight
-I did notice an improvement in my dark circles after using this product for several weeks
-Lasts a very long time; I bought this product over 5 months ago and I still have about 1/5 of the product left
-Did not irritate my eye area at all

CONS:
-A bit pricey for a drugstore concealer, but it's worth the price
-Comes with a sponge tip applicator, and I am not completely sure if this is sanitary

Stephanie S.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best concealer I have used from the drugstore. It has great coverage and many different shades to choose from. It is also affordable for everyone who is on a budget. Helps cover many of my dark spots as well..
Silvia T.
Sheboygan, WI
Great product definitely recommend it. It's prefect for those days when you don't want to wear a lot of make up and just need a touch up. It can be a little to light coverage. But it builds up as much as you need it. I love love love it.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
I have to say I was not impressed with this product. It did not seem to work as well for me as I hoped. I had really dark circles at the time that I used it due to lack of sleep so maybe that's why it didn't work that well but I can't say that I loved it as much as most people have.
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product! I do not suffer from dark circles a lot however I still use this product and it is amazing! I also use it to highlight and it works amazing. I have used this product for several years now and will continue to use it. It has become a staple in my makeup collection
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?