BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Karen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am absolutely in love with this! It covers my dark circles it covers my fine lines and it stays on all day. I ran out 3 times already since I first started using this. I honestly could sit and review this all day because it works so well. I highly highly recommend this product.
Andrea O.
I know that many love it, but the truth is that I can't find the grace, it does not work with my skin type that, despite being mixed, is extremely dry in the eye contour and does not deliver any hydration. If you love him then tell me how to apply it to see if there is something I am doing wrong.
Silvia T.
Sheboygan, WI
Great product definitely recommend it. It's prefect for those days when you don't want to wear a lot of make up and just need a touch up. It can be a little to light coverage. But it builds up as much as you need it. I love love love it.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is by far hands down the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I have been repurchasing it ever since it first came out and have been in love with it ever since. You don't need your hands or a brush to apply it. Just twist, glide on, and blend away with your beauty blender. Easy peasy.
Jenae W.
I use this under-eye concealer every day. It lasts throughout the entire day and looks great! Out of all of the products I have tried, this is the easiest to apply and the concealer that works the best.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this concealer last night! Ive heard great things from different influencers on youtube and had to try it! I used it this morning for the 1st time and I have to say I love it! I will say that It was a little difficult to get started but once it did the coverage was great! So far so good!
Briana Q.
Organ, NM
This product is definitely a 5 star product. This is my go to concealer and I don't like to wear makeup without it. I love that it has a sponge at the end and a twist cap makes it easy to not waste a lot of product. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a new concealer
Makayla V.
Laguna Hills, CA
I like this concealer for undereyes. It has a decent color range including a neutralizing shade as well as a brightening shade. The biggest downfall for me is the sponge tip applicator. Besides being unsanitary, I also find it to look a bit cakey unless you really blend it well.
Stephanie B.
Gulf Breeze , FL
I love this concealer! As the mom of a busy toddler, I am tired and get dark circles but this does the job of covering them up! Easy to apply, blends perfectly and is affordable! Doesn't get much better than that!!
Shelley D.
Vancouver, WA
I have 2 shades in this product one light for under eyes and one brightener to highlight. They work so well I'm pleased with them. I use a beauty blender to apply under my eyes so I don't get creasing. All around awesome product! The sponge on the top is antimicrobal so its sanitary.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?