BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Rose N.
PORTLAND, OR
This is my favorite concealer and highlighter! It is thin enough to blend without giving you a cakey makeup, but gives enough coverage to hide blemishes. Plus it's way cheaper than higher end concealers.
Natasha S.
My #goto all around #concealer especially for #under eye #darkcircles! It's #hydrating, not greasy, doesn't crease, works amazing with setting powder, works great as an #eyeprimer, and stays put #allday! Plus it's priced reasonably- BONUS!
Marissa G.
This product was honestly a godsend for me. Like I have horrible dark circles, and this did really well at covering them up, also it helped the look of my dark circles after a while, it was just a miracle product for me, i haven't had a concealer since then that has done what this did.
Marleny R.
Paterson, NJ
This is the best dark circle corrector, & at a great price! I have been using this product for a while & my undereye circles are definitely improved, not worse, & I am 61. I hope they never change it. (I had a sample of Clinique's dark circle corrector concealer & it can't compare)
Areebah J.
I really like this concealer because it also works as a highlighter. It gives a really good coverage especially under the eyes. The concealer is pretty long lasting and I think it can work on many skin types. I am literally addicted to it and I can stop using it. It's definitely and must buy and I will be repurchasing it for sure
Camille K.
I really like this concealer! I bought it after seeing all the positive reviews on YouTube and I just had to try it out for myself. It has really good coverage and performed amazingly well. The only problem I have is that it creases a little under the eye after wearing it for a while.
Tiffany L.
Atlanta , Ga
Affordable, great coverage. Just find the right skin tone for yourself, easily blendable HOWEVER it can look dry and patchy if you didn't moisturize your skin. It is buildable though. No real complaints, and sure! Yeah, I'd buy it again; Most likely they'll improve their formula
Isabella D.
I like this product. However I do not love it. I find that it likes to settle into my fine lines. It covers my bags and dark circles well. I have very sensitive eyes and I feel that the fumes from this product can irritate my eyes easily.
Danielle B.
I bought this after YouTube guru Nicole Guerrero recommended it. I hated it. It made my pores really show and I remember Nicole saying she had large pores so I'm a bit perplexed. I will never buy this again.
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
I really enjoy this concealer for brightening my under eyes and bringing light to different parts of my face. However, the coverage is pretty light. It blends easily and it's buildable. Overall, this is a very dependable product that I would recommend if you're going for a natural look.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?