BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is by far hands down the best under eye concealer I have ever used. I have been repurchasing it ever since it first came out and have been in love with it ever since. You don't need your hands or a brush to apply it. Just twist, glide on, and blend away with your beauty blender. Easy peasy.
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
I really enjoy this concealer for brightening my under eyes and bringing light to different parts of my face. However, the coverage is pretty light. It blends easily and it's buildable. Overall, this is a very dependable product that I would recommend if you're going for a natural look.
Andrea O.
I know that many love it, but the truth is that I can't find the grace, it does not work with my skin type that, despite being mixed, is extremely dry in the eye contour and does not deliver any hydration. If you love him then tell me how to apply it to see if there is something I am doing wrong.
Emily V.
Julian, WV
I use this product often and it does a great job of covering up dark circles and other areas on the skin that may need some extra coverage. I do have very oil skin, however, and I've noticed that throughout the day this product may appear a bit patchy at times. still use it though!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is everywhere lol everybody thinks is amazing because of it amazing coverage. And I totally agree it has nice yellow undertones so it's very good at canceling out dark circles and brightening
Rose N.
PORTLAND, OR
This is my favorite concealer and highlighter! It is thin enough to blend without giving you a cakey makeup, but gives enough coverage to hide blemishes. Plus it's way cheaper than higher end concealers.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this concealer last night! Ive heard great things from different influencers on youtube and had to try it! I used it this morning for the 1st time and I have to say I love it! I will say that It was a little difficult to get started but once it did the coverage was great! So far so good!
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
This is a really great drugstore product. I mainly use this as a nice highlight. It's not full coverage in my opinion. I love the applicator. It goes on well and blends easily. Really nice for brightening up the under eye area. I have and will continue to recommend this product!
Tessa J.
Layton, UT
I just bought this the other day because I had heard a lot about it. I really like it so far, it works great. I have really bad dark under eye circles, and this covers them right up. I also use it on other places on my face, like nose, cheeks, acne spots, etc. I am really happy with it.
Maribel D.
I'm really surprised with this concealers performance and coverage. Great consistency and packaging I have mature skin so creamy concealer is what I go for because they don't crease on me. The packaging is great easy to use and carry in my makeup bag. Great color selection as well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?