BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Ive tried so many concealers in the past and NONE have covered blemishes, dark spots, and under eye circles so good as this. its so creamy and easy to apply. it blends amazing and theres no streaking. and even better= IT LASTS ALL DAY! I'm givin 2 thumbs up to Maybelline for this one :)
nae r.
So ive been using the glamofauge by hard candy but found that it was making my fine lines look too obvious to the point I would rather have dark circles than crusty lines lol. So I bought this and did it make a difference! It is much lighter! Not so thick and does the job! Love it!!
Jessie L.
North Port, FL
Review for: Medium more...
You will find this in my make up bag. I use it every day and really like the sponge tip applicator. It makes applying just the right amount of concealer to cover my dark circles. It stays on and I never have to reapply it during the day. I recommend trying it if you have an issue with dark circles under your eyes.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
PROS:
-Has a beautiful texture/consistancy that does not crease very easily. It's not creamy but it's also not too watery
-Brightens my eye area VERY well
-Covers my dark circles well
-Doubles as a highlight
-I did notice an improvement in my dark circles after using this product for several weeks
-Lasts a very long time; I bought this product over 5 months ago and I still have about 1/5 of the product left
-Did not irritate my eye area at all

CONS:
-A bit pricey for a drugstore concealer, but it's worth the price
-Comes with a sponge tip applicator, and I am not completely sure if this is sanitary

Natasha S.
My #goto all around #concealer especially for #under eye #darkcircles! It's #hydrating, not greasy, doesn't crease, works amazing with setting powder, works great as an #eyeprimer, and stays put #allday! Plus it's priced reasonably- BONUS!
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
This is a really great drugstore product. I mainly use this as a nice highlight. It's not full coverage in my opinion. I love the applicator. It goes on well and blends easily. Really nice for brightening up the under eye area. I have and will continue to recommend this product!
Hailey P.
I've had the brightening color of this concealer for about a year now. This is such a great product for brightening and highlighting. It's a very lightweight product with great pigment and blends easily.
Jamie S.
Chandler
I got the brightner shade because I'm very pale. The color is too pinky for me. I feel like it covers up the darkness a little bit. But it was gets dry and flakey.
Brianna Y.
E Brunswick, NJ
I use this product underneath my eyes to mask dark circles and it works really well. The sponge is nice and prevents too much product from being applied. My dark circles are gone in an instant with this product and the price is right. I would totally buy this again if I run out.
Paola L.
The first time I used the product, I was in love with it. I guess that the second time I repurchased it, I picked up a different color. It was extremely salmon colored and I guess that's great if you have purple tones under your eyes but I have more peach toned bags so it only made it worse!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?