BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Samantha M.
Waukee, IA
I have purchased this concealer so many times I've lost track! It's amazing, affordable, and I was excited to see it was chosen as a winner here on Influenster! Definitely a must-have for any makeup collection!
Ivy W.
San Francisco, CA
VERY easy application and it really turns your dull eye circles into a bright and vibrant canvas ready for some dramatic eye look! I love how the tip is spongey and not hard on the skin, and when you twist the top, just the right amount comes out so you're not caking the concealer :)
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I recently just purchased this and so far I'm liking it. It has great coverage and it doesn't leave my under eyes looking cakey like some do. It's buildable and very easy to blend too! I would recommend to others. And it's also inexpensive which is good. ♡
Allie C.
Rocklin, CA
I use this every day and it works pretty good for a drugstore concealer. It is super easy to apply if you're in a rush in the morning but the only negative is that it isn't super pigmented like other concealers I have tried. The coverage isn't amazing but overall it's a solid concealer!
shaquell b.
This concealer i cannot live without it is the best it does exactly what it claims i will forever purchase this concealer its covers dark circles makes the under eyes look smooth and bright its everything!
Ali C.
Best concealer for under eyes! It gets the job done! It's so creamy and light weight and last forever! The packaging gets kinda messy around the side but I don't mind! I would totally buy again in the future
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
This concealer is actually really good. The lasting effect is amazing, it stays on for so long, I just wish it was fuller coverage because it doesn't fully cover my under eyes unless I put on 3-4 coats, which is way too much for a daily basis.
Kyra K.
Such a great formula! I would say it's equivalent to urban decay naked concealer. The formula is creamy and has a long lasting power for about 8-10 hours depending on your activities. Affordable and worth it!
Lindsey W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Best concealer at the drugstore for sure! It covers dark circle and as long as you set it it won't budge all day. I use it under my eyes and on areas where I have a lot of redness. Everyone should try this!
I don't think I would use another brand This stuff right here is my life I would not be able to live without this concealer it makes you simply beautiful and i can't compare this one to any other one cause I have always used this one and I would recommend it to the world 🌎 if I could
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?