BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
rebecca s.
Round Hill, VA
This concealer is the best drugstore concealer ever! The formula gives such an amazing coverage and doesn't crease up. It's easy to apply to the face and super blendable. It's a nice alternative for higher end concealers. I've bought this over and over again and will continue to do so!
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Best concealer in the drug store by far and definitely up there in terms of prestige makeup! Great to brighten up under eyes and blend with a beauty blender. Doesn't cake on and gives long lasting coverage.
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
It is a good concealer, however not the best for me. I am not in love with the coverage and in my opinion, there are some other drugstore concealers that do much more.
Thumbs up because it does not crease!!!
Wendy C.
Clarksville, MI
I absolutely love this concealer. Something that you can buy in drugstores at a decent price. I find out of all my concealers this is the one I reach for. I am older, and it blends in real well for my skin. I would highly recommend trying it
Gabriela V.
Greenwich, CT
these concealer its amazing, i love the covering, because its very matte, which awesome to oily skin. The sponge on the top, its amazing to apply the product.
and the best part is the price, very friendly.
Elaine C.
If you are someone who is looking for a cheap drug store but good quality concealer, this is for you. As a makeup artist, and speaking for the rest of my makeup artists, this works wonders.
Abigail C.
This concealer has really good coverage and is really good at covering dark spots and acne but the only thing that didn't really work was the treatment was supposed to make your under eye circles get better and it didn't make it better it just covered them up overall a pretty good product.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
I do really like this product, I find it very comparable to urban decay concealer. The coverage is very nice, it doesn't crease. Plus I love that it's twist up so its a lot more sanitary than other products.
Lindsey A.
Great concealer! I was turned onto this product after watching a lot of youtube videos raving about it and it did not disappoint. I easily found it at Target and loved it for concealing my under eyes. The applicator is a little strange compared to what I am used to, but grew to enjoy it.
Sasha L.
I wish I could say I liked this product but sadly I did not. I gave it a chance a couple of times and each time I tried it, I was disappointed. it is SO hard to blend out and is extremely cakey. But it does do a good job on highlighting areas.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?