BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Wendy S.
York Springs, PA
When I first saw this I didn't think it would be that great until I heard so many people rave about this. I finally bought it and fell in love with it. It covers my under eyes like no other drugstore concealer I've tried. It looks so nice on the skin but it has a poor color selection.

Samantha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Light more...
YES YES YES. This is the drugstore concealer you have been dreaming of. The formula is thick and creamy. Perfectly covers those under-eye bags you can't seem to get rid of. Comparable to some high end products for a quarter of the price. You will not regret purchasing this product.
Sara A.
Sacramento, CA
I got this concealer in the shade light but it was a little bit lighter for my skin so my under eye area looked kinda gray. But it's just cuz i chose a wrong color. I like that it's very creamy. I don't like the applicator very much though.
Veronica H.
This is the best product ever! This concealer is great for under eyes it makes them look brighter && younger! The packaging is great! I like how u can see what you used and haven't used. It's better then others because it's easy to use! I would most definitely buy this product again!
eloweez t.
This was the best concealer I have ever used for my eye circles! I have been to every store for miles looking for more. The stores here tell me its been discontinued. Please don't b true cause if I can find this again my life is while again!
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
My favorite under eye concealer to date!!! Love the application and it's really soft on the skin. It's effective and easy to use! So far it hasn't really creased on me at all. Affordable and so good! Highly recommend it.
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
Does an amazing job of covering red and purple under eye darkness ! It's super affordable, the application sponge on it puts it on perfectly! It's definitely a dupe for some good high end concealer a, I would buy it again !
Ivy W.
San Francisco, CA
VERY easy application and it really turns your dull eye circles into a bright and vibrant canvas ready for some dramatic eye look! I love how the tip is spongey and not hard on the skin, and when you twist the top, just the right amount comes out so you're not caking the concealer :)
Mikaleigh H.
Troy
Review for: Medium more...
It's a great full coverage concealer. It is so much better than other drug store concealers I've tried. One thing I'm not a fan of is when you spin it to get product out a lot comes out at once and they you have to much and not enough face. I feel it is great for under eye and blemishes.
Cat L.
I love this product; it definitely has been a miracle worker in hiding the enormous bags under my eyes every morning. I'm giving it 4 stars only because I've found that after awhile it does start to crease a bit. Overall I would recommend it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?