BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Rita M.
This concealer feels SO lightweight and cool on your skin when you apply it, yet it has very good coverage, and I have pretty noticeable dark circles due to my fair skin. The shade Fair is perfect for my skin tone. It does not majorly crease at all. It settles a bit in my fine lines directly under my eye, but not noticeably, and rubbing a bit where it has settled fixes that. It is far from cakey, but does leave a bit of a dewy finish, but nicely dewy. Overall, I love it!
Brenda R.
Gave this a try last year and i was not impressed i threw the produuct out, i kept hearing good reviews so i decided to give it another try and i can say i am in love it is amazing under my eyes, only con is i wish it was more full coverage but it works great for a simple everyday "natural"
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Really like this. Covers the circles and smooths fine lines. It is also lightweight. I don't like how sometimes I twist it and takes a while to come out, so I twist a little more and it is too much. Very good for everyday, but looking for something heavier/ budge-proof for my wedding day!
Alyssa H.
Hate this concealer. I know it's well loved by many, but I just can't make this work for me. It settles into the fine lines under my eyes and emphasizes them. I would not buy again and I would not recommend.
Tais V.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CONCEALER. This bad boy competes with the highend ones. The applicator is sooo smooth. The coverage that it gives shocking. It can probably cover bags from someone who hasn't slept in days. I really recommend this product. The price is amazing for such a good product.
Stephanie B.
Carlsbad, NM
One of my favorites to cover dark circles. It goes on so smooth. I really suggest it. I couldn't find anything to cover my dark circles till I started using this product. It seems different then most concealers cause it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave lines.
Ashleigh K.
Waterford, MI
I liked the applicator and the way it went on. However the color selection was a bit small. I couldn't find one that fit my skin tone. I have this problem a lot and it can be frustrating. The closest one I could find still stuck out. If your not fair complected though you should have not problem, because other than that it is high quality.
Veronica H.
This is the best product ever! This concealer is great for under eyes it makes them look brighter && younger! The packaging is great! I like how u can see what you used and haven't used. It's better then others because it's easy to use! I would most definitely buy this product again!
Sessy M.
California
This concealer is perfect goes on very well I use it for contouring and like my final results but I don't use it everyday it runs out too fast , I most def recommend this product for girls who want to buy affordable concealer that works good
Erika B.
Huntington, WV
This is the best concealer/brightener I have found out there! I cannot do without. I love the sponge applicator and the ease of application. I honestly don't have any complaints. Does not settle into fine lines. I use the neutralizer color!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?