BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Maritza S.
I finally gave this product a try after hearing great things about it on Youtube. It provides good coverage that can be buildable without looking cakey. I also love that it blends well and doesn't give you the "raccoon eyes." The packaging is a little bit hard to work with but it's no biggie. I
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
I use this concealer almost every single day. My favorite is the brightening shade for under my eyes. Blends like a dream and is super affordable I chose this product over the high end products. I would recommend this concealer to everyone I know.
Stephanie T.
Anaheim, CA
Its great at covering dark circles with good coverage but not good for longwear. I use dermablend setting powder and nyx setting spray but concealer soon started to settle into my fine lines after 2-3 hours. Still looking for a better product!!
Jeanene N.
This is a great concealer. I have dark circles and this is what covers them best! The concealer also brightens and lasts all day. I like that this concealer does not crease or settle in my fine lines. The packaging is good and you twist for the product to dispense. Easy to apply and easy to blend!
Jackie F.
Honolulu, HI
My all time favorite. Not only does it work great in brightening the under eyes, it's also so affordable. This is also great to use on the go. I'm a new mom so concealer and some mascara is all I have time for.
Tiffany R.
This stuff is fantastic. It's one of my favorite concealers from the drugstore... I even reach for this more than some high end products. Definitely blend it out with a beauty sponge and it will look flawless!
Haydee D.
Puerto Rico
is very good this product,covers well the dark circles,its soft it does not feel  heavy,if it gives a little light,comparing with Fit Me concealer this more beautiful fall,does not need much retouching,in my case as my eyes tend to cry I have to retouch. But work ad help your eyes look alive
Cindy F.
Newark, DE
Review for: Brightener more...
For a drugstore concealer this one is great and affordable. It covers my under eye area well, with minimal creasing, though I do notice it does not last all day. Around the 8 hour mark it will start to separate and fade. But with a good setting powder or spray that should help it last longer.
Grace L.
Miami Springs, FL
I really enjoy applying this concealer. It has the perfect consistency and does not crease on my very oily skin. Its affordable and since i don't wear makeup everyday I purchase one every 6 months or so. The applicator is not my favorite i think its unsanitary but the product makes up for it.
Sydney S.
Best concealer for highlighting! This stuff is my holy grail. I've used so many concealers/ highlighters and this one remains my favorite! It lasts all day without getting oily or creasing and without being cakey! I don't particularly like it for concealing but for brightening it's wonderful! Definitely worth every penny!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?