BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Kristine S.
This is my all time favorite product hands down ! I have repurchased I want to say close to 20 times! Love the sponge applicator the consistency and it doesn't crease. Also the price is what makes it even better
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I love the twist tube that it comes in and the little sponge applicator that's on top makes it so easy to apply. I have pretty dark circles and this did ok covering it, it does crease on me but then again almost every concealer creases. I would definitely purchase this again but maybe in a lighter shade.
Abby S.
Review for: Brightener more...
This product is great for the under-eye area!  The sponge applicator is so easy to use, and it blends beautifully and feels very light on the skin!  It is great for everyday wear and use in the morning time.  I would recommend this product to others! (I bought mine at Wal-mart)
Kirston B.
Monticello, AR
Also another good drugstore buy!! This concealer is amazing and has good pigmentation for a drugstore concealer!! One con would be the applicator! In my option, i prefer tubes! But I would buy again!! Good buy!
Cynthia G.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this concealer, it's not too thick and has super good coverage. I use it every day and I use it above other expensive concealers that I own, this is honestly probably the best concealer that I have ever used actually and the fact that I can get it at the drugstore is awesome, I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Tory N.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is amazing at covering dark circles and highlighting the t-zone. The sponge applicator makes it so easy to blend. It is sheer but easily built up to a coverage of your liking. When paired with a good setting powder, it is bulletproof. Great price-point and definitely a repeat purchaser
Angiie S.
I just recently purchased this and I have honestly been loving this product! It helps me a lot with my under eye circles. Really wish I wouldve bought it a long time ago, and now that I have it I don't even want to get any other type of concealer.
angela b.
Conway, AR
Review for: Fair more...
This is super affordable. I do like it although it doesn't always give full coverage. But, the way it goes on is amazing. If my skin isn't broken out, this is my go to. If I need a better covering concealer, I go to a heavier option.
Hayley K.
I like this product for under my eyes, especially as it makes my under eyes look brighter and well concealed. However, I don't like that it never seems to fully dry and slips and slides over my face throughout the day. It may be because I have oily skin, however I wish this product dried more.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
One of the best concealers I have ever used. It is so cost effective compared to the high branded concealers. I use this all the time . It does a great job in covering up my dark circles. It also does a great job with brightening up my under eye. It is so pigmented and it last throughout the day.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?