BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Jeanene N.
This is a great concealer. I have dark circles and this is what covers them best! The concealer also brightens and lasts all day. I like that this concealer does not crease or settle in my fine lines. The packaging is good and you twist for the product to dispense. Easy to apply and easy to blend!
Marlow T.
Greensboro, NC
This is a great product! It is one of the best concealers I have ever tried. It is so opaque and creamy, but not to thick. It also has a very nice applicator this makes it easy to apply to smaller areas on the face. It also has helped my dark circle tremendously! Would totally recommend!!
Teresa D.
Beckley, wv
Love this product! I've used pricey concealer and every thing in between and I've never bought any one of them twice....before now. I always keep a spare in my bag too. You must buy this and see for yourself!
Halley L.
I really like this concealer! It feels really lightweight (I don't even notice it on my skin throughout the day), and it looks very natural. It gives pretty good coverage of my dark circles, and it blends in well.
Sarah M.
I love this concealer. First I love the sponge applicator, it feels so nice on your skin. I've use this for contour and as a concealer too. It blends so well. you can your fingers or a beauty blender as well. It hid my dark circles, you couldn't tell I had them. Best product on bought on a whim.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
This product is honestly an amazing drug store concealer. It's very affordable and works as well as a high end concealer. I use it to cover up acne scars and under eye dark circles and it works so well. 10/10 would recommend any one checking out this product no matter what skin type you are!!
Tiffany R.
This stuff is fantastic. It's one of my favorite concealers from the drugstore... I even reach for this more than some high end products. Definitely blend it out with a beauty sponge and it will look flawless!
Kendra S.
I highly recommend this concealer to any girl out there! It covers up dark circles, and doesn't leave fine lines. I also love the fact that you can find it at any local drugstore. It is long lasting and will keep your face glowing all night. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is amazing! It completely cover dark circles and it lasts all day. It blends in very well and it isn't cakey. I love this product. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable concealer.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I use this concealer on a daily basis. It doesn't crease, it stays put, and it really covers the dark circles! It also works on small blemishes. I use a mix of Neutralizer and Fair to achieve the perfect color.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?