BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Bethany B.
Lancaster , PA
This will not stick to my skin for some reason. It looks patchy and thin, and when I tried to build the coverage it just moved around. I'm not sure if it's the sponge tip or the formula but unfortunately I will not be repurchasing.
Marykate C.
Literally the BEST concealer I can't get enough of this stuff!! I would highly highly recommend this to ANYONE!! This covers up dark circles and redness flawlessly and lasts all day. I have normal skin and it does not crease or dry out whatsoever! I've been using this stuff for years! 5 stars!
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
I love this concealer! It works so well at covering up those pesky under-eye circles! The packaging is nice, you can layer foundation on top of it, and it's super easy to apply. I find that it lasts all day and would definitely recommend to others!
Starlytte M.
Phoenix
I use the "Fair" shade. Perfect for covering dark circles caused by working too late, and allergies. It doesn't cake up, or show lines around my eyes. Just hides those dark circles. Will definitely purchase again.
Pacie K.
Meansville, GA
This product is pretty good for the price. It is creamy and covers well, but it is not too heavy. It comes with a built in applicator, I feel that the applicator needs to be triangular rather than circular. If you are looking for a good drugstore concealer for dark circles, then I recommend this one.
Lauren F.
I have used this a while ago and it wasn't anything worth remembering. It was pretty average in my opinion and the sponge was unsanitary. I didn't try the neutralizer color. Just a color that matched my skin tone.
Rachel A.
Fort Smith
Review for: Light more...
Great coverage. Blends beautifully, and doesn't crease on me as long as I set it with a powder.  It's the best concealer I've ever used, and haven't stopped using it since My first purchase a few years ago. I will continue to repurchase. This is one of my ride or die products that I can't live without!
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
Love love love this product. It works really great . It stays on for long lasting wear . I got it from Walgreens drugstore . The packaging is really cute and simple . I am going to continue buying this product .
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I purchase this product over and over again, I rarely find it in stores near me because everyone uses it. I've tried other concealers and even high end ones and the true colors to these concealers won't ever compare. It blends perfectly with your foundation and doesnt dry out like other brands.
Jamie S.
Learned about this on youtube beauty bloggers...i tried it and i will never do without it. I use it mainly for under eye...sometimes to prime eyelids but i cannot put on makeup and not use it. It blends well....lasts all day...the product lasts forever...been using this one fir about 5 months. Highly recommended to anyone...all shades and skin tones
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?