BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
Review for: Brightener more...
I'm gonna put this product right up there with beca under I Breitner this stuff is exactly that but it's not as thick and the tube doesn't last as long but it is definitely the same product a little bit more thin than the beca but if you're looking for a great price point and a product that works just the same thing going pick this up at your local Walmart or drugstore or ulta
Elizabeth. B.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a huge fan of this product but it works well enough as a basic concealer. It doesn't do anything special for my dark circles in terms of improving them but it does cover them well enough.
Breanna H.
Washington, DC
This is my go-to concealer! I’ve tried others, from brands from sephora to other drugstore concealers, but this is the one I always come back to. It seems to have the best coverage and goes on the smoothest. Sometimes I have to use a setting powder since it take a while to dry but I still love it.
Crystal G.
USA
The best concealer at the drugstore!! Hands down, or should I say, under eye bags or dark circles down, lol!! This is the best stuff and it has a great applicator! Love my Maybelline Age Rewind!!
Mary Kaylle I.
I am obsessed with this concealer. This is my favorite! It’s so easy to apply. The consistency is great and not very cakey. It really works well for my under eye dark circles. It brightens my eyes and even last all day! Love it!
Angeline M.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite products my top 5 it does the job it works great even when u color correct I'm on love if u watch my live on Facebook YouTube you will see me using this product all the ti.e unless I'm reviewing a different concealer I wouldn't trade this product as you can see i use it often
Nicole H.
Cloverdale, CA
I like this formula! I bought as a last minute emergency because I ran out of my TARTE concealer and this did the trick! It applies through a sponge so you can dab it around the eye area really gently and it has a nice thick formula but not too thick to where it doesn't blend, this definitely blended well with my makeup routine, will keep this on hand for future applications!
Amee M.
Review for: Honey more...
I kind of found the product to be too thin to really cover anything and it didn’t seem to last. I know a lot of other people really like but I have dark circles and it didn’t seem to cover them.
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I give this 4/5 stars because the formula of the product is amazing and really brightens my under eye area but if you use directly with the sponge there’s little to no coverage. I took a brush and pressed it to the applicator and it worked so much better. There’s also not a huge shade range so finding the perfect shade is hard since you can’t test it out at the drug store.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
I would’ve given this a higher rating but the lightest shade is the same color as my skin tone. I can’t use it to highlight which is my main use for a concealer. Also, i feel like the sponge tip soaks up too much product and it takes forever to wind up and it runs out really fast. Save a couple dollars and pick up the fit me concealer or the master conceal from maybelline.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?