BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
When it comes to drugstore concealer this is my favorite! It is lightweight and works well with covering dark circles under your eyes, I usually add a translucent powder over this to keep it from creasing. I get this in the lightest color it come in, but I recently have had a tough time finding it! :(
Kayla D.
Selah, WA
HOLY GRAIL! It hides all my dark circles (I use the lightest shade). I have no reason to try anything more expensive, it works so well. It's creamy, comes with an applicator, but I still blend out with a sponge.
Nicole O.
This is a very popular under eye concealer. A lot of people like the sponge applicator and the formula is designed to fill in wrinkles and cover dark circles so it's basically perfect for under and around the eye!
Leah F.
I use the brightening shade of this, I absolutely love it! I have light to medium coloring and oily skin. I don't have any issues with this product creasing. Even in the summer when I have a bit of a tan and use a darker foundation in stick with the brightening shade as it helps with my highlighting.
Sandra R.
I liked this corrector but I felt like i wasted a lot by using the sponge that comes with it plus it was hard to disinfect and wash the sponge .but over all I liked the way it blends and last on my dark circles.
Ashlan G.
Oxford, MS
Absolutely love this concealer!! It's comparable to a high end concealer and the price makes it even better. It's creamy and doesn't set into my fine lines. I love it both for under eyes and blemishes. This is my ride or die drug store concealer!!!
Jasmin V.
Hutchinson, KS
This is hands down the best drug store concealer ever!!!!! It has amazing coverage!! It lasts all day long !!! This concealer also doesn't crease!! And its so affordable at Wal-Mart!!! I recommend it to everyone!!!
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this hoping I could use it for sorority recruitment and it let me dow big time. I will say, however, it works a LOT better if you pat it in rather than rubbing it in. I would probably use it again, but If you have dark circles under your eyes, you might want to opt for a different product.
Kathleen T.
Chula Vista, CA
I first saw this product as a recommendation on YouTube and I gotta say, I totally vouch for the praise for it as well! It conceals under eyes greatly. I usually set this with powder and it works great for me it brightens up your under eye very well.
Marykate C.
Literally the BEST concealer I can't get enough of this stuff!! I would highly highly recommend this to ANYONE!! This covers up dark circles and redness flawlessly and lasts all day. I have normal skin and it does not crease or dry out whatsoever! I've been using this stuff for years! 5 stars!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?