BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kathy D.
EH. It's an okay product if you want to get the job done. Even when I set this with a TON of powder, it creases A LOT. Not only that but I would end up with red bumps where the concealer would be. On the bright side, it covers dark circles great and it brightens the under eye area pretty well.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
The product itself is not that bad , just make sure you get the correct shade however , the packaging is awful and is why i stopped buying it, it's a little twist up concealer and i have found they break very often
Katie K.
torrance, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS SO BOMB.  DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE CONCEALER.  I have to say, the applicator is good, but it does squeeze out too much product, so I would recommend using a brush to get the excess product out.  This is honestly better than some high end concealers I've used.
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
This is my absolute go to. It's not cakey, it doesn't crease super bad (I always set my under eyes no matter what I'm using) I can build it up I can highlight with it, I've bought it over again probably 3 times.
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Maybelline age rewind concealer is the best I have found on the market as far as drug store brand goes and I feel it's even up there in quality with a lot of highend brands..I love this and will be purchasing more!!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this stuff. It gives awesome coverage. I was totally shocked. I'm not sure if does any age rewind but the coverage alone made me so thrilled. It compares to the more expensive brands but is super affordable.
Tabitha O.
I feel like it really worked to help my dark circles lightning up and it really is light weight I've tried some and they was heavy and no matter what they would make lines I think I payed 9.99 for it at Kroger ♡
Brittany R.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this hoping I could use it for sorority recruitment and it let me dow big time. I will say, however, it works a LOT better if you pat it in rather than rubbing it in. I would probably use it again, but If you have dark circles under your eyes, you might want to opt for a different product.
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
Love this product. I use it of course under my eyes but I also use it over acne areas that are red. I use this almost daily and am only now needing to buy more. I' don't remember exactly when I purchased it but it was at least 6 months ago, pretty sure it's been even longer.
Leah F.
I use the brightening shade of this, I absolutely love it! I have light to medium coloring and oily skin. I don't have any issues with this product creasing. Even in the summer when I have a bit of a tan and use a darker foundation in stick with the brightening shade as it helps with my highlighting.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?