BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
One of the top drugstore concealers out there! It goes on smooth and creamy, has great full coverage and doesn’t crease. It stays in place after I set it with powder and doesn’t budge. You also can’t beat the price!
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
Maybelline age rewind concealer is the best I have found on the market as far as drug store brand goes and I feel it's even up there in quality with a lot of highend brands..I love this and will be purchasing more!!
Jennifer V.
HALTOM city , TX
It is easy to use, and can pretty much purchase it anywhere. Overall a good drugstore concealer, it has about medium coverage and has various shades to choose from. Unless you are looking for something very full coverage, then I do recommend this product. Have repurchased this concealer twice already!
Lilly B.
Love this concealer! It does its job well. The only downside I would say is how oily it is. It works well for me because of how dry my skin is, but if you have an oily skin type I wouldn't recommend this concealer for you. Otherwise, works amazing!
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
I love this concealer! It works so well at covering up those pesky under-eye circles! The packaging is nice, you can layer foundation on top of it, and it's super easy to apply. I find that it lasts all day and would definitely recommend to others!
Jenny F.
Perris, CA
I love this. Can't live without it I use it every single day to conceal my dark under eyes. I have dry skin & this is so creamy & does not dry out my under eyes at all & lasts a long time. Definitely give it a try.
Angela B.
This is definitely my favorite drug store concealer. it gives full coverage and is easily blendable. Its able to cover my terrible dark circles and most concealers ive tried has yet to impress me on that section.
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
Love this product. I use it of course under my eyes but I also use it over acne areas that are red. I use this almost daily and am only now needing to buy more. I' don't remember exactly when I purchased it but it was at least 6 months ago, pretty sure it's been even longer.
Juli M.
This concealer looks amazing under the eyes. It's so smooth and it doesn't crease too bad. The coverage is really good (not as full coverage as tarte shape tape though.) The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the shade selection NEEDS to expand. The concealer doesn't go super light or dark (to my knowledge.)
Nina B.
Ballwin, MO
I love this product! It has light coverage, and can really pinpoint the areas you want to cover. I predominately use this under my eyes and on my nose bridge. For dramatic looks this is a great tool for contouring.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?