BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tina N.
Westminster, CA
I don' think find this to be much useful when trying to hide imperfections. It isn't seem to hide my undereyes at all and barely covers my blemishes since the formula is too smooth and blends out too easily. As a highlighter though, this is great just for that reason of blending seamlessly onto the skin.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Best drugstore under eye concealer!! It has great coverage, amazing color selection I am very pale. It blends like a dream on top or under foundation.A little goes a long way and stays in place. My only complaint is it can crease if you put to much product. I need to go out and buy new one right now before I run out !
Alexandra L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this concealer, but the applicator is a miss for me. The product starred seeping into the area that is supposed to be filled with air, which limits the amount of product I can get from the tip. The concealer itself works well for the under eye area. I don't think it does anything to improve my skin clinically, but it does provide good coverage.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
The only under eye concealer I have used, that won't crease on me, and stays all day. I use the brightener shade, and it really highlights beautifully under the eyes. I love it, and is the only concealer I'll purchase.
Ashley  H.
Rochester, MI
I love putting this product around my eyes, it makes my eyes pop. I also use it to cover small breakouts that I have-it takes away the redness. I do not use it everyday, but this product has not disappointed me yet. Great price for how much is in the bottle. I feel like I will have this product forever.
Susie B.
Ok...... this is not a concealer. It does not give you any coverage. If you have bags, try something else. However, you can use it as a brightener/highlight under your eyes on top of your favorite concealer. If you don't have any dark circles or under eye problems, you can use it for a little pick me up.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS SO BOMB.  DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE CONCEALER.  I have to say, the applicator is good, but it does squeeze out too much product, so I would recommend using a brush to get the excess product out.  This is honestly better than some high end concealers I've used.
Sammi M.
Ames, IA
I have a few things to say about this product. I heard about it everywhere and I must say that I am not impressed. It is a good product to use under the eyes, but have found that it does not have the amount of coverage I was hoping for. I guess if I layered more on it would have more coverage, but then I will feel like I have caked it on too much.
Ashlan G.
Oxford, MS
Absolutely love this concealer!! It's comparable to a high end concealer and the price makes it even better. It's creamy and doesn't set into my fine lines. I love it both for under eyes and blemishes. This is my ride or die drug store concealer!!!
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
For starters you can't beat the price, you get a good amount of product (especially when you take the sponge off). I mainly use this to clean up my brows and spot conceal, I find it relatively easy to blend doesn't matter the tool you use and it seems to last me the longest when set with a powder.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?